Yes or No?

Dokko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this good enough?

9th

Is he doing all he can with what he's got?

9th

Are you happy with the performance from the players?

9th

Are you happy with the formations & tactics?

9th

Are you happy with the results so far?

9th

Will he get it right given time?

progress from the last 2 managers is obvious.

Has the club progressed?

9th

Is our near future with the manager?

yes. 9th.

Have you felt proud at any time this season?

more so in 6 months than the last few years probably.

Do you think we'll finish 9th if we continue with such a deplorable quality of football?

Please keep in mind we've had by far and away the easiest part of our fixture list so far this year and it face away games to almost all the top teams in the remaining part of the season.

im a 10th/11th man myself, but in the context of this thread, where would you see us finishing if we had the either of the last 2 managers in charge now?

we wouldnt be 9th.

That's very arguable tbh, even if SA is a better manager than our previous two.

What exactly about us this season has been so impressive that our previous managers couldn't have replicated it?

i might have mentioned it before, but its the 9th part.

i remember a thread from a while ago which said something like "would you care if we played badly and won?" and its was a landslide victory for "no" and we've won more than we've lost so far.

Do you think that will continue with our remaining fixtures and ANC duties, coupled with no real signings in the Jan window (according to the board)?

Is this good enough?

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

Has the club progressed?

YES

NO

NO

he's simply either fuking up on purpose

Look at his reaction to the goals against Fulham and Birmingham. He wants to win.

After Allardyce was appointed, one poster (HTT) predicted that Allardyce's stubbornessand long term approach would make him very unpopular with a large portion of NUFC fans, particularly those whom are stubborn or impatient. This is pretty much coming true now, not trying to be patronising or anything, just acknowledging that Allardyce has a personality that will make many fans dislike him.

In my point of view, us this season equals Aston Villa last season. Last season, Villa were producing very poor and mediocre stuff. This season, they are one of the teams that I want to watch. Allardyce needs more time, he has inherited a team with awful balance, and it can be difficult to realise this if you are coming in from the outside.

So because one poster is of an opinion it must be true? That's not patronising, just ridiculous.

It was not an opinion, it was a prediction, and whether its right or wrong, this prediction has certainly come true.

But its not a prediction, its saying those who may become unhappy with SA are such and such.

Is this good enough?

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

Has the club progressed?

YES

NO

NO

This

Guest The Libertine

Is this good enough?

9th

9th

9th

9th

9th

Has the club progressed?

9th

yes. 9th.

Do you think we'll finish 9th if we continue with such a deplorable quality of football?

Please keep in mind we've had by far and away the easiest part of our fixture list so far this year and it face away games to almost all the top teams in the remaining part of the season.

im a 10th/11th man myself, but in the context of this thread, where would you see us finishing if we had the either of the last 2 managers in charge now?

we wouldnt be 9th.

That's very arguable tbh, even if SA is a better manager than our previous two.

What exactly about us this season has been so impressive that our previous managers couldn't have replicated it?

i might have mentioned it before, but its the 9th part.

i remember a thread from a while ago which said something like "would you care if we played badly and won?" and its was a landslide victory for "no" and we've won more than we've lost so far.

Do you think that will continue with our remaining fixtures and ANC duties, coupled with no real signings in the Jan window (according to the board)?

like i said, im a 10th/11th man so we're working above my expectation. and again, in this context, im much more confident that sam can do better the last 2 in almost any given situation. so, yes.

Look at his reaction to the goals against Fulham and Birmingham. He wants to win.

After Allardyce was appointed, one poster (HTT) predicted that Allardyce's stubbornessand long term approach would make him very unpopular with a large portion of NUFC fans, particularly those whom are stubborn or impatient. This is pretty much coming true now, not trying to be patronising or anything, just acknowledging that Allardyce has a personality that will make many fans dislike him.

In my point of view, us this season equals Aston Villa last season. Last season, Villa were producing very poor and mediocre stuff. This season, they are one of the teams that I want to watch. Allardyce needs more time, he has inherited a team with awful balance, and it can be difficult to realise this if you are coming in from the outside.

So because one poster is of an opinion it must be true? That's not patronising, just ridiculous.

It was not an opinion, it was a prediction, and whether its right or wrong, this prediction has certainly come true.

But its not a prediction, its saying those who may become unhappy with SA are such and such.

It is a prediction by HTT that Allardyce's stubborness would make him unpopular with stubborn fans, and it is my opinion that this has come true, and this opinion is based onposts I have read by posters (not yourself) who I perceive as being stubborn.

It is a prediction by HTT that Allardyce's stubborness would make him unpopular with stubborn fans, and it is my opinion that this has come true, and this opinion is based onposts I have read by posters (not yourself) who I perceive as being stubborn.

It's my prediction that Allardyce's stubbornness will make him unpopular amongst fans with half a brain, the ones who can see that 433 doesn'tr work with the current players and that a major rehaul of the squad is needed for it to be affective so playing 442, what we know and what the players like is beneficial to the club in its current season and for following seasons as it will build be a winning mentality, build up reputation and bring good players into the club who can then possibly play 433 at a later date.

Stubborn, impatient, logical and intelligent, yep its all the same in this context.

It's my prediction that Allardyce's stubbornness will make him unpopular amongst fans with half a brain, the ones who can see that 433 doesn'tr work with the current players and that a major rehaul of the squad is needed for it to be affective so playing 442, what we know and what the players like is beneficial to the club in its current season and for following seasons as it will build be a winning mentality, build up reputation and bring good players into the club who can then possibly play 433 at a later date.

Stubborn, impatient, logical and intelligent, yep its all the same in this context.

And in my opinion, this may also come true.

Guest Knightrider

Is this good enough? No

Is he doing all he can with what he's got? No

Are you happy with the performance from the players? No

Are you happy with the formations & tactics? No

Are you happy with the results so far? No, but they are realistic

Will he get it right given time? And with money, yes

Has the club progressed? Yes

Is our near future with the manager? Yes

Have you felt proud at any time this season? I'm always proud of my club

Is this good enough?

No.

I fucking hope not.

No.

Nooooooo.

No.

I've having my doubts. He doesn't seem to be learning from his mistakes.

Has the club progressed?

On the field i would say no. We've had an easy run of games which makes our league position look alright, i think it will be lower come the end of the season.

Yes.

A couple of games yes.

Is this good enough? No

I'm very pleased you answered this tbh.

I'm angry and off on one right now and i'm charged into a very negative opinion of him and this season, but tbh, those answers, including the ones not in bold are probably what i really feel, i just cannot see it for the mist.

Is this good enough?

9th

9th

9th

9th

9th

Has the club progressed?

9th

yes. 9th.

11th now, look at our remaining games

Guest The Libertine

Is this good enough?

9th

9th

9th

9th

9th

Has the club progressed?

9th

yes. 9th.

i'll remember the arsenal game and stay positive. you just stay negative.  :thup:

Remember the Arsenal game? Stop hiding from the reality, why dont you remind yourself of todays game, both Derby games, the mackem game, the Boro game, the Liverpool game, the Portsmouth game, the Fulham game, the Reading game.

fucking jesus wept tbh

Im not being negative, im not being thick as pig shit either, what we are seeing is NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Guest WalkervilleMag

Sack = Yes.    Do people really want 5 years of this ? As it aint going to change with Fat Sam in charge 100% FACT 

Guest Knightrider

Is this good enough? No

I'm angry and off on one right now and i'm charged into a very negative opinion of him and this season, but tbh, those answers, including the ones not in bold are probably what i really feel, i just cannot see it for the mist.

Results and performances are fickle in sport so I'm not too worried about that at the moment. I've seen a good manager in Sir Bobby take us to two consecutive mid-table finishes then finish in the top 4 the following season from nowhere. Likewise I've seen one crap manager take us from 5th to 13th in one season.

I still maintain, give him some money and time and he will take us into the top 6.

I doubt that will be afforded him though so...

Guest WalkervilleMag

Is this good enough?

9th

9th

9th

9th

9th

Has the club progressed?

9th

yes. 9th.

i'll remember the arsenal game and stay positive. you just stay negative.  :thup:

Yes we scraped a draw against them.  Few days later  Boro Beat them !!!    Remember the Arsenal game  FFS !!!!  :|

Remember the Arsenal game? Stop hiding from the reality, why dont you remind yourself of todays game, both Derby games, the mackem game, the Boro game, the Liverpool game, the Portsmouth game, the Fulham game, the Reading game.

fucking jesus wept tbh

Im not being negative, im not being thick as pig shit either, what we are seeing is NOT GOOD ENOUGH

It's hilarious, the odd decentish result (in the case of the Arsenal game a DRAW, at fucking HOME) amongst many pathetic performances is good enough for some people.

Is this good enough? No

Results and performances are fickle in sport so I'm not too worried about that at the moment. I've seen a good manager in Sir Bobby take us to two consecutive mid-table finishes then finish in the top 4 the following season from nowhere. Likewise I've seen one crap manager take us from 5th to 13th in one season.

I still maintain, give him some money and time and he will take us into the top 6.

But this time round its not really the usual suspects to blame.

Its not our fault he persists on shite formations, confusing the players and upsetting the fans. I bring back to the point point i made before, if he's planning for the future, then why buy in so many quick fixes? He's confused, its not working and he's been tested, and unfortunately failing dramatically. Unless he acknowledges what the fans and what probably the players can see as our weaknesses then this time the sack is given to him by himself, not us, not the board, but he only has himself to blame.

Guest The Libertine

f****** jesus wept tbh

Im not being negative, im not being thick as pig s*** either, what we are seeing is NOT GOOD ENOUGH

like ive said, delusions of grandeur. did you really think we'd be flying high after the last 2 managers fucked us over so badly?

the bigger picture. have a look once in a while, eh?

Guest The Libertine

Is this good enough?

9th

9th

9th

9th

9th

Has the club progressed?

9th

yes. 9th.

Yes we scraped a draw against them.  Few days later  Boro Beat them !!!    Remember the Arsenal game  FFS !!!!  :|

"scraped"? bollocks. outplayed them for large periods and could easily have won. still though, we didnt beat a world class team so sack the fat cunt, eh?

f****** jesus wept tbh

Im not being negative, im not being thick as pig s*** either, what we are seeing is NOT GOOD ENOUGH

like ive said, delusions of grandeur. did you really think we'd be flying high after the last 2 managers fucked us over so badly?

the bigger picture. have a look once in a while, eh?

The last manager didn't fuk us over, he did his best (which wasn't good enough), this manager is fuking us over with his stubbornness, Roeder only wanted what was best for the club (and did a grand job considering the injury list), can you say the same for SA?

Would love to see what Sa would produce with half the team out injured and having to play Ramage, Huntington & Edgar at the back for a period of time.

Guest Knightrider

Is this good enough? No

But this time round its not really the usual suspects to blame.

Its not our fault he persists on shite formations, confusing the players and upsetting the fans. I bring back to the point point i made before, if he's planning for the future, then why buy in so many quick fixes? He's confused, its not working and he's been tested, and unfortunately failing dramatically. Unless he acknowledges what the fans and what probably the players can see as our weaknesses then this time the sack is given to him by himself, not us, not the board, but he only has himself to blame.

It's not his fault either - the state of the club. He took over a complete shambles of a club, a mess on and off the filed. And a few months later we are 11th placed in the table. That's not a disaster of any kind and neither is losing away to Wigan who we have never beaten away in our history. Of course the manager is at fault for performances and results, but everything has to be viewed within context.