Joey Barton is a very naughty boy. Discuss.

Fugazi

read that again..."he may be innocent but"  if he's innocent he's innocent if he's not....obviously he's not

Yes but, he shouldn't be hanging around at that time when he's supposed to be carrying an injury.

Guest clownhat

ffs.... his brother is a murdering cunt and if he's not carful he's gonna wind up the same way...

i'd love to see him turn it round for our sake and I hope there is a good 'fuck off' clause in his contract if he gets jailed for any time

ffs.... his brother is a murdering c*** and if he's not carful he's gonna wind up the same way...

i'd love to see him turn it round for our sake and I hope there is a good 'f*** off' clause in his contract if he gets jailed for any time

:lol:  :nope:

Guest taff2727

WE SHOULD NEVER HAVE SIGNED HIM :yikes:.the writing has always been on the wall.

he calls us vicious :rolleyes:,dont think i have any pending court cases on the horizon.

our club is cursed :undecided:

Guest sittingontheball

I wouldn't mind if he was a bit better on the field.

If we just wanted a dirty but useful bstard, we should have got Stephen Hunt from Reading.

At least he contributes in between hacking people down.

Guest Harry-Norway

Reads in Norwegian newspapers this morning that Joey stupid Barton still is behind bars in Liverpool

Good- threw the keys away where nobody will ever find them

last night i nearly posted that although things on the pitch are turning to shit, at least Sam appears, with the reduction of the injury list, to be fixing things off the pitch at the club.

Sadly not.

Barton appears to have really let everyone down at a time when the club needs to be at its most resilient.

Just confirms that things are not all sweetness and light because i really felt that if Barton had been playing in a bouyant, progressing, winning team, he wouldnt have been out on the piss at 530 in the morning.

I am guessing that he didnt do anything to any great extent and wouldnt be surprised if we dont hear anything about what happens after the court appearance but he is such a fuckwit for leaving himself open to being dragged into this kind of thing.

At what point does an agent advise against this kind of thing or does their responsibility end once they sign the contract.

Idiot.

Guest thenorthumbrian

I am guessing that he didnt do anything to any great extent and wouldnt be surprised if we dont hear anything about what happens after the court appearance but he is such a fuckwit for leaving himself open to being dragged into this kind of thing.

At what point does an agent advise against this kind of thing or does their responsibility end once they sign the contract.

Idiot.

Exactly, and I never want to hear any more self- rightous shite from Joey"vicious" Barton ever again about the attitude of the fans.

We've got a lot of hard games coming up and he's on the piss at 5.30 in the morning ?

Cunt.

Guest Ebolarama

DID you see Barton on the booze? Take any snaps? Text them to 63000 or email [email protected]

How tempted am I just to send some stills from 2girls1cup.com [VERY VERY NOT SAFE FOR WORK] to that e-mail address...

DID you see Barton on the booze? Take any snaps? Text them to 63000 or email [email protected]

How tempted am I just to send some stills from 2girls1cup.com to that e-mail address...

That is fucking horrendous! Please remove that link before I puke.

How tempted am I just to send some stills from 2girls1cup.com to that e-mail address...

"Our sickening photo's show Barton, who isn't in the shot,  inflicting the ultimate humiliation on two teen fans as he and pals filmed the degrading episode on their mobile phones"