Joey Barton is a very naughty boy. Discuss.

Fugazi

What has gone on before that he's actually been found guilty of?

NOTHING APART FROM MISSING THE ASHTRAY WITH HIS CIGAR ;D

That didn't go to court so won't even be mentioned.

Anything else? Has he been found guilty of anything in court before?

Has barton played his last game for the toon ,i think he has and good riddance a horrible little excuse for a human being

I seriously doubt he will actually, if his story that his attack was provoked is true he probably won't get any form of a sentence, just a fine.

Are you on glue!!  :cheesy:  :idiot2:

His latest escapade was no doubt provoked, but he is already on bail awaiting the Dabo case (that alone could result in a sentence) which was adjourned a couple of weeks ago.

No judge or magistrate is going to go easy on him now that he has broken those bail conditions.

He going down

What bail conditions has he broke?

What's your point though?

Has barton played his last game for the toon ,i think he has and good riddance a horrible little excuse for a human being

I seriously doubt he will actually, if his story that his attack was provoked is true he probably won't get any form of a sentence, just a fine.

Are you on glue!!  :cheesy:  :idiot2:

His latest escapade was no doubt provoked, but he is already on bail awaiting the Dabo case (that alone could result in a sentence) which was adjourned a couple of weeks ago.

No judge or magistrate is going to go easy on him now that he has broken those bail conditions.

He going down

What bail conditions?

Guest taff2727

so he didnt do it then?

neither did OJ SIMPSON lol :knuppel2:

He going down

No i'm not on glue, perhaps i was being too direct when i said that i seriously doubt he will go to prison, for me it could lean either way but provocation can reduce any kind of sentence given. If he did actually go to prison though he would only get a few months. I just don't think a court will send down a footballer for afew months when they know he has plenty of money to pay hefty fines and can do plenty of community service activities, instead of filling prisons even more.

Guest taff2727

He going down

the ones that say you cant eat a big mac then start wedging folk.

no matter what the provocation.

if it was legal we would have coppers countrywide knocking the crap out of revellers.

he should have placed them under citizens arrest ;D

My point is people are going on about his previous activities that have been well publicised in the papers but the courts only take into account things he's been found guilty of in court previously.

He going down

the ones that say you cant eat a big mac then start wedging folk.

no matter what the provocation.

if it was legal we would have coppers countrywide knocking the crap out of revellers.

he should have placed them under citizens arrest ;D

He still hasn't broken any bail conditions.

Guest taff2727

My point is people are going on about his previous activities that have been well publicised in the papers but the courts only take into account things he's been found guilty of in court previously.

not in crown court.

the jury has no idea of an accused previous

Fair enough. I can't see it particularly helping him though.

not in crown court.

The judge does when sentencing.

not in crown court.

The judge does.

Guest taff2727

Max Clifford as part of the defence.

and he might be able to sue Macdonalds for all that shite they put in their burgers.

could be some sort of nut allergy he suffered :frantic:

Guest taff2727

not in crown court.

reread i said the jury

not in crown court.

reread i said the jury

I know what you said, the point is the Judge decides punishment and he is aware of any previous that the convicted has.

He going down

No i'm not on glue, perhaps i was being too direct when i said that i seriously doubt he will go to prison, for me it could lean either way but provocation can reduce any kind of sentence given. If he did actually go to prison though he would only get a few months. I just don't think a court will send down a footballer for afew months when they know he has plenty of money to pay hefty fines and can do plenty of community service activities, instead of filling prisons even more.

Why treat him differently to any other person just because hes a footballer means jack shit in my eyes

not in crown court.

i think warren barton will be known to a lot of people who have no interest in football who maybe on a jury

Guest taff2727

not in crown court.

reread i said the jury

I know what you said, the point is the Judge decides punishment and he is aware of any previous that the convicted has.

the jury have to find the accused guilty though,before the judge can pass any form of sentance

not in crown court.

reread i said the jury

the jury have to find the accused guilty though,before the judge can pass any form of sentance

Yes, I do know that.

Guest taff2727

He going down

Why treat him differently to any other person just because hes a footballer means jack s*** in my eyes

not in crown court.

i think warren barton will be known to a lot of people who have no interest in football who maybe on a jury

he only nicked a car with bobby lee man  :yikes:

Somebody has made a decision to remand him is custody, that decision will have been made for 1 of 2 reasons.  Firstly they may think he'll do a runner to try and avoid going to court.  Or, they think he's a danger to society.

His half brother did a runner so they may think he'd also try and avoid going to court, he's got enough cash to go anywhere, my guess is the second, they think he's a danger.

He going down

Why treat him differently to any other person just because hes a footballer means jack s*** in my eyes

not in crown court.

he only nicked a car with bobby lee man  :yikes:

cannot believe i did that  ;D