Stoke (a) in the FA Cup - Pre-Match thread

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

How long before someone crocks Owen btw? I'm going for 23mins.

If Owen gets injured in this game we have to immediately start loooking for a striker to replace him and just forget about relying on him anymore.

I am just relieved this game isn't at SJP as the crowd would definitely have been unbearable. We will likely find it easier playing at their ground.

Thinking about it, I don't think Sam will be able to resist a Butt and Smith midfield to further combat their taller forward players.

So it will be Owen upfront with Viduka which is quite worrying. Two slow strikers who won't close down their defenders who will pump longballs forward continuously.

Just freakin' great ...

If Owen gets injured in this game we have to immediately start loooking for a striker to replace him and just forget about relying on him anymore.

I'm not sure anyone relies on him any more. Well, apart from maybe Sam Allardyce.

I'm not sure anyone relies on him any more. Well, apart from maybe Sam Allardyce.

It really is unfortunate though. He has to rely on him and keep accomodating him because I don't think any other team wants him and so we can't sell him and bring in a more useful player; and simply leaving him on the bench would cause all kinds of drama at the club.

Is Shearer doing the game tonight?

Getting sick of the sight of this cunt Lee Dixon like.

Best not be in the studio for our match aswell.

Shearer and Crooks are doing our game. Pearce and Bright are the commentary team.

Is Shearer doing the game tonight?

Getting sick of the sight of this c*** Lee Dixon like.

Best not be in the studio for our match aswell.

Shearer and Crooks are doing our game. Pearce and Bright are the commentary team.

Could be interesting if we don't win, no oportunity just to let crooks talk about the game.

Actually, this is Garth Crooks, so just let him ask one question and he will be going for hours....