Today's Matches

Guest Geordiesned

Always amazes me how many songs Man United have. Must have the biggest repetoire in the Prem when it comes to songs, def amongst the best away fans n all, especially considering how poor OT is for atmosphere.

Always amazes me how many songs Man United have. Must have the biggest repetoire in the Prem when it comes to songs, def amongst the best away fans n all, especially considering how poor OT is for atmosphere.

They actually have some kind of system to come up with these songs. There's actually a guy who writes most of them - name escapes me - and there is a level of organisation (songsheets etc).

Sounds naff, but it obviously works.

EDIT Pete Boyle, I think

They actually have some kind of system to come up with these songs. There's actually a guy who writes most of them - name escapes me - and there is a level of organisation (songsheets etc).

EDIT Pete Boyle, I think

aye i remember reading something about that. It definately works, one of the few clubs where pretty much every player has a song, and the song is generally to a different tune n all.

EDIT Pete Boyle, I think

aye i remember reading something about that. It definately works, one of the few clubs where pretty much every player has a song, and the song is generally to a different tune n all.

Their away support is excellent (if full of arrogant, obnoxious cunts), but their home support is utterly, utterly dreadful, even taking into account that at almost every match in every PL ground, the away fans make much more noise than the home fans.

EDIT Pete Boyle, I think

Their away support is excellent (if full of arrogant, obnoxious cunts), but their home support is utterly, utterly dreadful, even taking into account that at almost every match in every PL ground, the away fans make much more noise than the home fans.

especially considering their home fans generally have more to sing/get excited about than most.

f****** hell. Just.. fucks sake.

Did you go? Get any free fish & chips?

Yeah, I went unfortunately.

Both teams were awful. We had plenty of half chances- good crosses nobody got on the end of, people having a great opening to shoot and trying to walk it into the net instead all that sort ofthing. Yakubu hit the post and McFadden had one off the line.

They scored a cracking goal, the lad will probably never do it  again.

I don't begrudge them the win though. Their team were more up for it and their support was very good.

f****** hell. Just.. fucks sake.

Did you go? Get any free fish & chips?

Yeah, I went unfortunately.

Both teams were awful. We had plenty of half chances- good crosses nobody got on the end of, people having a great opening to shoot and trying to walk it into the net instead all that sort ofthing. Yakubu hit the post and McFadden had one off the line.

They scored a cracking goal, the lad will probably never do it  again.

I don't begrudge them the win though. Their team were more up for it and their support was very good.

Just shown the goal, pretty good.

Did you play a weak team?