The 'SSN sources' thread...

Dave

Guest neesy111

no1 knows, sky sports are speculating that we are only going british, despite Sky's David Craig Stating: Nationality Not An Issue

bunch of hypocrites they are are

As I hinted earlier, Keegan turned the job down this afternoon. And it wasnt Shearer but another fans favourite who was offered the assistants job. Where this leaves Ashley and Mort now I dont know, maybe KK will have a change of heart, doubt it.

As sad as I think it is that people are making stuff up, it's pretty pathetic that everyone suddenly bites and believes them.

Wait for something official for fucks sake. There's been NOTHING WHATSOEVER from the club since Allardyce left.

As sad as I think it is that people are making stuff up, it's pretty pathetic that everyone suddenly bites and believes them.

Wait for something official for fucks sake. There's been NOTHING WHATSOEVER from the club since Allardyce left.

sorry like we will ahve no rumours and no fun on the forum and only comment on official statements from now on then!

sorry like we will ahve no rumours and no fun on the forum and only comment on official statements from now on then!

Rumours are fun.

Bullshit is bullshit.

Rumours are fun.

Bullshit is bullshit.

but all rumours can be true or bullshit!

As I hinted earlier, Keegan turned the job down this afternoon. And it wasnt Shearer but another fans favourite who was offered the assistants job. Where this leaves Ashley and Mort now I dont know, maybe KK will have a change of heart, doubt it.

Stop talking shit, ok man?

SSN blatantly made up this british only thing, or someone mis-understood or something, i've not seen one quote to back it up

"not looking abroad"

And that quote comes from?.. You?

It comes from nearly every news source who reports "sources from within the club are saying..."

Sorry, should have said that I'm not 110% sure that it's true ;)

I wasn't making this up!

Stop talking s***, ok man?

Well I am just passing on what I got told, up to you if you think its crap. Guess if its true it would come out eventually.