EXPERIENCED manager wanted

nufc4eva
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm just waiting for the press conference tomorrow when Ashley turns up and goes, 'I've decided that there's only on man big enough for this job... me. And Alan Smith is the future of the club, so I'm having him cloned.'

:lol:

I know the sum total of f*** all about Lippi.

The same equation applies for Mort/Ashley and football. :)

You'd hope they have more intelligence about the process than the last Board.  You'd hope they might even ask some people who know something about football....respected football insiders like Sir Bobby, not the blokes standing behind Ashley at the game

I know the sum total of f*** all about Lippi.

The same equation applies for Mort/Ashley and football. :)

You'd hope they have more intelligence about the process than the last Board.  You'd hope they might even ask some people who know something about football....respected football insiders like Sir Bobby, not the blokes standing behind Ashley at the game

Wasn't it rumoured that Ashley was good pals with David Dein, ex Arsenal. He knows a thing or two about managers - Just look at Arsene Wenger

Would love Jose but no chance!!!Lippi would be a good shout irc!

Its gonna be him man, believe

not the first time i've posted this but what the hell, he's already said himself he'll never take a job in england, a few months ago, i watched the interview

Would love Jose but no chance!!!Lippi would be a good shout irc!

Its gonna be him man, believe

not the first time i've posted this but what the hell, he's already said himself he'll never take a job in england, a few months ago, i watched the interview

He changed his mind, believe

I would like to see Jose Mourinho but even if we did get him I think he would constantly be linked with 'bigger clubs'. Anytime Milan or Barca start to struggle he will be the 1st name linked. I really think he will be the next Barca manager, I don't think they will win the CL or La Liga this season so Rijkard will probably get the boot.

I can see Van Gaal as our next manager. He is not at a big club and has done very well there. I would more than welcome Van Gaal. I think he could attract quality players and he would not be afraid to give untried youngsters a go. He should know the Dutch market very well and we could pick up a few good youngster, there is no doubt that the Dutch have excellent youth policy.

I can see Van Gaal as our next manager. He is not at a big club and has done very well there. I would more than welcome Van Gaal. I think he could attract quality players and he would not be afraid to give untried youngsters a go. He should know the Dutch market very well and we could pick up a few good youngster, there is no doubt that the Dutch have excellent youth policy.

good points

I would like to see Jose Mourinho but even if we did get him I think he would constantly be linked with 'bigger clubs'. Anytime Milan or Barca start to struggle he will be the 1st name linked.

Its never going to happen, and even if he did you 100% right, he would be linked with moves away every other week, and our fans would be telling him to Fuck off or commit his future to us in the press at least once a week...a bit like owen is expected to.

Guest Reservoir Mags

Half page ad in tomorrow's Chronicle Jobs tbh

My son just won the Premiership on FIFA '08 so I will apply on his behalf.  Then when he fails to bring success after 24 games in charge, as expected, we will accept the £6 million payoff with dignity.