Can Anyone Think OF A Positive Allardyce Has Brought To NUFC?

Crumpy Gunt

Beye, Faye and Enrique

AMEN, especially BEYE he's looks a player

ohh and the youngsters tozer, baheng and the hungarian fella if we get him

Beye, Faye and Enrique as everyone else has said, he's got a scouting network properly started at the club which is something we've been severely lacking the last few years, a better team of fitness coaches and doctors, less injuries so far - we were heading in the right direction off the field, it's just on the pitch we weren't entertaining or getting results.

People were booing at the first home game against Villa man.  He had no chance.

We had something daft like two shots on goal. They should have won the game if Reo-Coker wasn't a selfish bastard.

There was just no attacking intent showed by our team, and this was against a team that many said we'd have to be competing with for 6-8th. It was negative and unacceptable stuff man. I still would have given him the season just because we really have nothing to lose, but the signs were there from the SECOND game that we'd be shit offensively and only alright defensively.

He wasn't given enough time to be judged as to whether he has brought anything positive to the club. Martin O'Neil didn't win a game for 12 matches last season - he wasn't sacked and Villa have definetely progressed.

After further consideration, Allardyce had already assessed our academy wasn't good enough and was starting to bring in better quality on that level, he had brought in a load of backroom staff who at least seemed to have stemmed our horrendous injury problems, he clearly was trying to set up foundations behind the scenes to help the club long term.  Granted he wasn't getting it right on the pitch so far but this club was in a right mess when he joined, foundations for success take time, time he didn't get.

Guest Sniffer

6.5 mill for enrique doesn't look like good business to me based on what I've seen of him and, more importantly, the fact that Sam clearly had no confidence in him. I wouldn't be surprised if this was another transfer deal that was investigated down the line as he's vastly over priced.

People were booing at the first home game against Villa man.  He had no chance.

And unless the new manager is a really big name, many fans minds will have been made up on him before a ball has even been kicked.

Guest neesy111

I paid £500 for a season ticket

I want to see something actually called FOOTBALL, not what he see's as football

U need to start to show sign's of improvement after 8 months, we we're in fact getting worse by every game

I don't pay a season ticket for the hope in 3 years we might be 6th-7th, I pay it to see us winning game's now and quite simply he didn't win near enough games

3-0 to Liverpool

4-1 to Portsmouth

2-0 to Man City

2-2 with Derby

Can anyone accept the performances we got in these games, i think any manager in the country would be under pressure with these results

This club is a fuckin laughing stock and the reason is fuckall to do with Allardyce but more to do with our fans and ridiculous delusions

Allardyce has fucked up big style - not the fans.

That all depends on who we get next.

Beye, Faye and Enrique

Ok, he's replaced Carr, Bramble and Babayaro.

So has the defence became more solid, can we say that he's improved the defence?

That's a no from me.

They've only played a few games together. Do you expect the defence to become stronger instantly?

Beye, Faye and Enrique as everyone else has said, he's got a scouting network properly started at the club which is something we've been severely lacking the last few years, a better team of fitness coaches and doctors, less injuries so far - we were heading in the right direction off the field, it's just on the pitch we weren't entertaining or getting results.

exactly

Three top defenders, back line of beye faye taylor and enrique would be better than the ones we've had in the past. Other than that to defensively minded in midfield and for some reason playing Butt and Smith with smith sitting deep totally baffled me.

Beye, faye and enrique def

fitness better only Peter damage in physio room and he can stay there. Compare this to last year and it is really good

Tbh if we get a manager that likes to attack he has the right players at full back already as enrique has shown glimpses of class going forward and just needs time and beye is quality full stop. I think enrique just needs nurtured a bit as to does nzogbia and taylor at that age.

We need players with pace and guile in midfield.

I would get rid of butt and smith and replace with two dynamic midfielders who can pass the ball on the deck, keep nzogbia and learn to create space for him. Keep duff as backup or try to get his confidence back.

Keep owen only if you can play to his strengths and can get a striker who can work with him. I would keep martins if a manager could just concentrate him. He has all the attributes its so fucking frustrating.

Play taylor,faye,beye,enrique at the back consistently. Look at the midfields positions because the opposition always seem to have far to much space and the back four are not protected at all.