Next home game

pinkeye

Is Stoke on Wednesday next week, I paid for my ticket yesterday morning before the news broke.

Has the change in circumstances made you less or more likely to want to go to the match?

What do you think the atmosphere will be like?  The Stoke fans think that they got Sam the sack and I would guess that they are coming up in big numbers!!

I guessed that we might struggle to get to 20k for this game, I also thought the Stoke fans are likely to beat us in terms of support.  I just wondered whether the change in circumstances has made a few who would not normally bother to think twice and turn out for the team.............

Unless you get the match for free with your ST, i really don't see a whole lot of attraction with this one, especially as Arsenal away is the next opponent.

The club has admitted as much as they don't expect many, with them hinting they wanted to reduce prices, but Stoke wouldn't agree. I'd guess a crowd of around 25,000 - which is still pretty bloody good.

If Allardyce was still in charge could well have been under 20k, but IF a new manager is announced before the game, crowd could be as much as 40k i reckon.

wont be going. forked out enough for season ticket and away games this season and got sweet fuck all in return.

if they open the gates for free I might be tempted. But otherwise no. Money don't grow on trees.

To true mate.

Will only be there if the Special one is in charge or a new mananger who isn't either Hughes Redknapp Mclaren etc..

It'll be a bog standard 30k, saved by the fact 20k of the tickets will be free.

Is that how many people have already renewed for next year?

I'm going, as I'm one of the mugs who whacked down another £500 just to get Barnsley and Stoke free.

Not exactly a groundswell of enthusiasm then for this game..............

I expect that all we will be able to hear throughout the match will be the Stoke supporters singing songs about how clever they are for getting Big Sam the sack!  (That's if they can imagine a few up!)

Not really looking forward to it, plus I'm off the booze for a month so I'll have to watch the game sober!!  :kasper: