Which absolute idiots

NSG

Bring him in!! Shearer is the only manager that every true Newcastle fan would give time even though the results don`t come as fast as we would like...

It could not get any worse at the moment.

6 points off 4th bottom

6 points off west ham above

9 points off 3rd bottom

next 5 games

bolton h

arsenal a

boro h

villa a

man u h

I can only see boro and bolton as possible points and we will prob not beat them.

other teams will catch us up. I can not see any way we will improve if a manager is not brought in and given money within the next week

Least they went and supported the lads!!! And any fan has the RIGHT to their own opinion...FFS

So I suppose my 8 or so away games this season makes me a paltry part time fan? MY opinion is that Shearer should be nowhere near the managers seat.

Least they went and supported the lads!!! And any fan has the RIGHT to their own opinion...FFS

So I suppose my 8 or so away games this season makes me a paltry part time fan? MY opinion is that Shearer should be nowhere near the managers seat.

Well if you are so against shearer then who do you suggest is going to take over this absolute shower of shite?! Does your opinion matter more than other fans?

To be fair, only a small number of fans come on these boards. I would reckon that the vast majority of Newcastle fans would welcome Shearer as the manager. Frankly, I'm one of them. It's time for us to realize that we're not in a position to get Mourinho at this club. We're a mid-table club and we're going to stay that way. At least we know Shearer will be passionate about the job and do everything to get us winning.

Guest Knightrider

They are entitled to their opinion. It's the tossers that say we're going to win the league every season that rile me more.

To be fair, only a small number of fans come on these boards. I would reckon that the vast majority of Newcastle fans would welcome Shearer as the manager. Frankly, I'm one of them. It's time for us to realize that we're not in a position to get Mourinho at this club. We're a mid-table club and we're going to stay that way. At least we know Shearer will be passionate about the job and do everything to get us winning.

Whether we're a top club or not, it doesn't mean we have to settle for an unexperienced manager? To bring him in would be madness. He hasn't managed before, he'll have no real clue what he's doing.

Well if you are so against shearer then who do you suggest is going to take over this absolute shower of shite?! Does your opinion matter more than other fans?

Who would I suggest? Houllier, Lippi, Mourinho or Hitzfeld for a start. If clubs like Birmingham have the balls to approach managers like these, then why not us?

Who would I suggest? Houllier, Lippi, Mourinho or Hitzfeld for a start. If clubs like Birmingham have the balls to approach managers like these, then why not us?

And look a laughing stock when refused and end up with McLeish?

Maybe we could ask them, then get Strachan because Shearer's happier in a job where his bosses want him there.