The Magedia Thread - Sunderland suck trollolololol

Rocker

I don't know how they get away with it. They pick, choose, and twsit quotes to suit their own blatent agendas. The sad thing is that millions of football fans around the country lap this stuff up and take it as another opportunity to laugh at us, despite it being a smart forward thinking move. We can't do right by these people. Take away their press passes! :angry:

Charlie Nicholas basically saying we're paying Wise for nothing. Know anything about it we don't? No. So fuck off.

Then Payne suggesting Keegan didn't know (again), and saying things need to get better quickly. Two. Fucking. Games. Jesus Christ.

Charlie Nicholas basically saying we're paying Wise for nothing. Know anything about it we don't? No. So f*** off.

Then Payne suggesting Keegan didn't know (again), and saying things need to get better quickly. Two. f******. Games. Jesus Christ.

And when he gets sacked these cunts will be saying the fans put to much pressure on the manager. Fucking morons, actually anger me the cunts.

Charlie Nicholas basically saying we're paying Wise for nothing. Know anything about it we don't? No. So f*** off.

Then Payne suggesting Keegan didn't know (again), and saying things need to get better quickly. Two. f******. Games. Jesus Christ.

And when he gets sacked these cunts will be saying the fans put to much pressure on the manager. Fucking morons, actually anger me the cunts.

It's astonishing. Cannot believe how they dare.

Never bought any of the rags for some time and have had to stop watching the so called sports journalists on Sky on Sunday as they blatantly have no idea what is going on.  The whole media circus p's me off and there are too many blokes getting paid too much for talking and writing rubbish.  Stop buying them, you are only encouraging it.

anyone see the back page of the sun this morning? full page article on keegan and newcastle cant remember the headline, but something along the lines of keegan obviously not good enough for failing to win in 3, 2 of which were arsenal away

Same headline as the NOTW "TYNEBOMB"

Really getting fucked off now, even* the BBC getting in on the act. This morning on Five Live it's like: 'Keegan says he knew about Wise' 'Okay, but it's not his choice is it?' Blah blah fucking dig dig stir stir blah blah. Tossers.

*Don't know why it's such a shock to me.

anyone see the back page of the sun this morning? full page article on keegan and newcastle cant remember the headline, but something along the lines of keegan obviously not good enough for failing to win in 3, 2 of which were arsenal away

I read it at work. I can't believe Shaun Custis purports to be a Newcastle fan. About as much as Steve "Do you like my red undies?" Bruce.

Best part was telling us that the fans are already becoming unhappy with Keegan. Are we Shaun? Are we? Cock off.

I read it at work. I can't believe Shaun Custis purports to be a Newcastle fan. About as much as Steve "Do you like my red undies?" Bruce.

Best part was telling us that the fans are already becoming unhappy with Keegan. Are we Shaun? Are we? Cock off.

Show some heart Wullie. Shaun backed Sam Allardyce for England & when that went tits ups, it stopped him getting his England exclusives. Once Sam got sacked from us he lost his Newcastle exclusives, he is feeling hurt & is writing like a bitter little bitch atm.

With friends like these.....

http://www.newcastleutd-mad.co.uk/news/loadnews.asp?cid=TMNW&id=374960

Mike Ashley and Chris Mort are starting to look like two amateurs running a cowboy building business, the way they are running Newcastle United FC these days.

Ashley KNOWS Keegan has a short fuse, and I believe Wise is the cuckoo in the nest, just waiting to grasp his chance.

Forget Alan Shearer ... Dennis Wise will be Newcastle manager before this year is out. YOU WATCH!

:idiot2:

http://www.newcastleutd-mad.co.uk/news/loadnews.asp?cid=TMNW&id=374966

Kevin Keegan has not come out of this looking good, and was forced into a corner and forced to say today he has no problems with the arrival of Dennis Wise.

That is the public face of it, but deep down KK is FURIOUS the way the chairman - and owner - have gone about business.

How do you know, did he tell you personally? Oh, you pulled it out of your ringpiece, did you? That's nice.

Of course Custis is a big mate of Allardyce i believe.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00254/a_254875a.jpg

Sam Allardyce arriving for his first days work at Newcastle United Football Club & look who is near his chopper.

Of course Custis is a big mate of Allardyce i believe.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00254/a_254875a.jpg

Sam Allardyce arriving for his first days work at Newcastle United Football Club & look who is near his chopper.

Maybe they're better than just good friends then... :lol:

Todays Sun was a fucking disgrace.Custis' reporting was too.And all of Keegans decions were labelled as "unwise" in a pathetic attempt at humour.Of course Custis is a big mate of Allardyce i believe.

I saw the "Unwise" shit. What a complete piece of wank.

How he dare show his face to his family and friends is beyond me.

Guest nufc222

MOTD wankers.

totally agree...shit stirring hanson and lawro

they don't have a clue just why not have a dig.. cocksuckers