In love?

Dokko

Guest Micktoon

I have just fallen in love with NUFC all over again!!!!

Only at Newcastle!!

Another poster put it best:

"It's like we've put up a big wall around Newcastle. Everyone else is laughing at us, but it doesn't matter because we're having a bloody good party inside!"

Sums it up exactly, sittiing over here n Denmark gutted that I'm not home in the Toon, but hey fuck it, I'm a one man fucking party at the moment :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb:

In Love?.....Pretty much so aye... At the end of the day no manager  guarantees success, I spose Mourinho, Lippi etc all bring a higher % expectation/chance of succeeding due to tehir previous histories- but hey for the 33 odd years Ive been watching NUFC by far and away the best and most consistent times came under Kev. :indi:

Yes times have changed and yes age, father time may be catching up with him, cant believe how grey his hair is!,but f*** it!

Lets have some fun, be positive, get some pride back and you never know it may, just may "turn out fine again" in a George Formby stylie :lol:

Wouldn't have been my choice but when I heard this morning I just felt f****** fantastic, yep close to tears   :smitten:

The missus took my credit card with her to work (seriously) 'cause she was worried I'd book a flight back for a few days    :iamatwat:

Going for a beer soon with an Everton and Liverpool fan, f*** I might even buy their beer   :idiot2:

All aboard the roller-coaster   :celb:

I have just fallen in love with NUFC all over again!!!!

Only at Newcastle!!

Another poster put it best:

"It's like we've put up a big wall around Newcastle. Everyone else is laughing at us, but it doesn't matter because we're having a bloody good party inside!"

Sums it up exactly, sittiing over here n Denmark gutted that I'm not home in the Toon, but hey f*** it, I'm a one man f****** party at the moment :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb:

Spot on, just f****** spot on   O0

I've just punched a horse!

I've just sucked one off.

Ive invited two over for dinner.

horsespunktastic

sheep in danger !  :crazy2:

the thought of going into the unknown is ultimately more exciting than the thought of a team led by the likes of Harry Redknapp and Mark Hughes. These are good managers. But they don't cause the adrenaline to flow.

it has taken Keegan just 30 seconds to make me anticipate, rather than dread, the rest of the season.

Welcome Back King Kev. You've been missed.

Just glad that I can focus on work again......was "refreshing" the nufc.com page every second literally over the last few days......then all of a sudden the word "KEEGAN" appeared........thanks GOD.

Guest saintscoobz

I think SSN has been on my TV now for about 14 hours!  And i aint bored of seeing it yet!  I cant stop smiling!  If he makes us play half as good as we were playing 12 years ago, I will be well happy, cos we were fooking excellent,  long live King Kev!