In love?

Dokko

Anyone else just got swept up in the moment and feel 10 years younger?

I cant describe how i feel, just that i feel 10 times better than i did an hour ago.

Rightly or wrongly, i've just been swept up in the hulkamania that i expected other less intelligent NUFC fans to experience.

Guest elbee909

I cant describe how i feel, just that i feel 10 times better than i did an hour ago.

Rightly or wrongly, i've just been swept up in the hulkamania that i expected other less intelligent NUFC fans to experience.

Feels more like Jacob's Ladder.

Guest nufcfan76

Can't really feel much tbh. I started following the Toon in 1998 here in the States which was after his time. I was never impressed with him as Fulham or Citeh's manager. And he was under enormous pressure at those clubs. But I know all about him and his famous "I'd Luv it" rant. So, I guess...  :undecided:

Can't really feel much tbh. I started following the Toon in 1998 here in the States which was after his time. I was never impressed with him as Fulham or Citeh's manager. And he was under enormous pressure at those clubs. But I know all about him and his famous "I'd Luv it" rant. So, I guess...  :undecided:

Well fasten your setabelt for the next KK era then!

I was sitting on the Metro on my way home from work when my phone rang. My wife said "Have you heard?" and I said "Heard what?". She said "Keegan's back!". I couldn't help but smile. If nothing else, this appointment should motivate the team to avoid relegation. I imagine the crowd will be back on song for the first time in ages. I think if he gets Shearer as his number 2 there will be an even bigger buzz through the city. Positive thinking is a lot more powerful than negative. No more going to Derby for a draw!

Can't really feel much tbh. I started following the Toon in 1998 here in the States which was after his time.

But I know all about him and his famous "I'd Luv it" rant. So, I guess...  :undecided:

That's essentially the extent of my knowledge as well. The optimism on this board and what I've seen from the city are refreshing though.

I havent shut up about the good old days, and being fucking gutted when Keegan left all them years ago, to my wife who doesnt give a shite.

I was never impressed with him as Fulham or Citeh's manager

Why?  Took Fulham from 2nd to 1st division and left them in a good position for premiership promotion a couple of years later.  Took Man City from 1st division to a mediocre, but stable, Premiership club.

I was 7 when Keegan left and remember being gutted.  Though young, i was into football young and going to games regularly from the end of 94/95.

Guest FooFighter

lol, at first i didn't react and thought I was imagining it... just can't believe it, totally buzzing now!!  :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: