The impact of KK...

Guest Knightrider

Guest toonbaz

for anyone wanting tickets but not wanting to stand in those queues, the club shop at metrocentre is selling tickets also.

We're Sorry All Our Servers Are Busy. Our on-line sales system is very busy right now, but we will be able to take your ticket booking(s) shortly. Please try again in a few minutes.

Huge numbers of people outside SJP, cars beeping their horns all over the place, me jumping around the house singing "Keegan wonderland", my phone going every 2 minutes, me frantically trying to get tickets. Madness.

No other man could generate this kind of buzz and for those who have never experienced this buzz, let me tell you when KK was here first time as manager, it was as special as the football we played. I actually feel sorry for those who won't be in the city during all this.

Tonight we would have been lucky to get 25.000 through the door, tonight you will do well to get a ticket. That's what adding KK's name to NUFC does, it's the differance between a half empty stadium or a full one. It's the difference between KK and every other manager we've had. He's special and I am fucking delighted he's back. Aye aye it's daft and probably wrong, but I don't give a fuck what other fans think, what the media think or a stuff about logic and reason. I am sitting at my desk with the hairs on the back of my neck tingling.

Welcome back King Kev.  :clap2:

So do you owe an apology to the board or are you going to spout off negative shite like you have being doing over the last week?

Serious question, are you going to publicly apologise?

All is forgiving. The way I see it is if KK gets backing which we can take as a certainty, we'll do well. We won't win the league or it won't be the same as the last time, but it will be a damn sight better than we've been used to for a long while.

Btw I've already said some of my opinions the past week about the new owner and board were OTT and harsh. I was just so pissed off we were going to appoint HR I lost it. But don't we all lose it at some point? To be fair I was due one or two rants.

Fair do's mate, fair do's.

:clap: :thup:

Lets enjoy this together, all of us, and i'm sure we all will.  :thup: :thup: :thup:

Ive 3 assignments due for tomorrow and friday and have a job interview looming so as excited as i was about half an hour ago, misery has sunk in again :(

i have exams to revise for that is not happening now

the beers are already in for tonight

Keegan would have only signed if he was convinced by Ashley's intention and ambition.

Keegan must believe something very special is afoot, and that is something incredibly special for us the supporters.

We're Sorry All Our Servers Are Busy. Our on-line sales system is very busy right now, but we will be able to take your ticket booking(s) shortly. Please try again in a few minutes.

Huge numbers of people outside SJP, cars beeping their horns all over the place, me jumping around the house singing "Keegan wonderland", my phone going every 2 minutes, me frantically trying to get tickets. Madness.

No other man could generate this kind of buzz and for those who have never experienced this buzz, let me tell you when KK was here first time as manager, it was as special as the football we played. I actually feel sorry for those who won't be in the city during all this.

Tonight we would have been lucky to get 25.000 through the door, tonight you will do well to get a ticket. That's what adding KK's name to NUFC does, it's the differance between a half empty stadium or a full one. It's the difference between KK and every other manager we've had. He's special and I am f****** delighted he's back. Aye aye it's daft and probably wrong, but I don't give a f*** what other fans think, what the media think or a stuff about logic and reason. I am sitting at my desk with the hairs on the back of my neck tingling.

Welcome back King Kev.  :clap2:

My sentiments exactly. When I get home I'm gonna get the kids and all put on our shirts and go into the back yard and play! Toon V QPR.

Keegan would have only signed if he was convinced by Ashley's intention and ambition.

Keegan must believe something very special is afoot, and that is something incredibly special for us the supporters.

And if he'd been promised as much money as he wanted to sign any fucker he wanted!

Get in there!!!

i was going to go today regardless of KK, i was just going to amble on down there and pay on the gate

fuckin hell now im franticly trying to ring and buy online and it aint workin!

the place has just gone mental! .... bet sky and bbc are kicking themselves for not having this game live

Guest nufcfan76

Turnbull has great points. I'm not being negative, but let's be realistic. All this messiah nonsense is just that. Walking in and doing miracles? If KK cracks, and I hope he doesn't, it will be Ashley and Mort's fault with all the pressure he'll be instantly put under. Remember, he will most likely shit can most of the "team." So let's give him some real time and see what happens. At least it will be interesting!

Guest Knightrider

Btw I've noticed a few moans and groans from the likes of Gol who I assume wasn't around Newcastle when KK was first managing here, get yourself to Tyneside and you'll soon change your tunes. Seriously. Just look at the scenes outside SJP.

Guest toonbaz

for anyone wanting tickets but not wanting to stand in those queues, the club shop at metrocentre is selling tickets also.

phoned them 15 mins ago and was told i could definately buy them for tonight from the shop but it must be in person and not over the phone, open till 8pm i think

is that true? when does it shut?

Btw I've noticed a few moans and groans from the likes of Gol who I assume wasn't around Newcastle when KK was first managing here, get yourself to Tyneside and you'll soon change your tunes. Seriously. Just look at the scenes outside SJP.

Where was he?

Gol, that is.

phoned them 15 mins ago and was told i could definately buy them for tonight from the shop but it must be in person and not over the phone, open till 8pm i think

is that true? when does it shut?

can i have the number please

Guest Knightrider

Just said on century that he could make an appearance tonight.

That's probably where my mate's text comes from.

Apparently it's a sell out at SJP and KK is apparently in the building according to a text I've just gotten.

theyve sold out?! fucking hell!

oh well nice night in with a can of stella  fat mick lowe

Guest elbee909

Well said someone would probably complain if we got Alex Ferguson again.

Holy shit, when did we have him the first time?

Apparently it's a sell out at SJP and KK is apparently in the building according to a text I've just gotten.

theyve sold out?! fucking hell!

oh well nice night in with a can of stella  fat mick lowe

SSN are saying it's sold out aswell.