Stoke Fans

GeordieDazzler

It sounded like our boys didnt go to stoke just to play tiddlywinks.

Maybe we pissed a few of them off the other week? Sounded like our resident scumbags and arseholes went down there being idiots too. Dont know, wasnt there.

There are always a few, thing that seems to be coming through in this thread and from what I saw is that the stoke fans tonight seemed to target women and kids in the main. Still any hooligans can fuck off.

It kicked off after the match, loads of stoke fandschasing some kids down past the bus stop, then shitloads of Toon fans ran from the queue  to go help the youngins, coppers laid into a few Stoke tits though :D

All knobs to be honest though, why anyone wuld risk a lifetime ban is beyond me.

It kicked off after the match, loads of stoke fandschasing some kids down past the bus stop, then shitloads of Toon fans ran from the queue  to go help the youngins, coppers laid into a few Stoke tits though :D

All knobs to be honest though, why anyone wuld risk a lifetime ban is beyond me.

they give you a lifetime ban if you fight outside the ground??

Football related violence leads to a lifetime ban and this was bang outside the ground just down from the main front steps. Even those fans a few years back that met in shields to get a fight on got lifetime bans..

Football related violence leads to a lifetime ban and this was bang outside the ground just down from the main front steps. Even those fans a few years back that met in shields to get a fight on got lifetime bans..

oh man, that's proper harsh.. if we get a law like this in Bulgaria, there will be no attendances left after a few rounds..