Keegan Blank Cheque - Only Limit Imagination

nufc4eva

Guest Knightrider

When KK met MA he was asked how much would be needed to take NUFC to the title and beyond. KK obviously told him and while I don't think there is a bottomless pit I think if KK wanted a player regardless of the cost I think MA would put the money up for it.

that's wrong dr venkman, but nice try! i'd love him to have a million million pounds  :lol:

To be fair, the genrally accpeted populus view is 1000 million = 1 billion.

Northern rock havent just taken a 25 million million pound loan from the Bank of England. More like 25 thousand million.

Guest smnewport

To get back on subject. I would love to see us get:-

Barry

Cahill

Crouch

Shorey

Richards

Dunne

Arteta

That would give us a very real chance of European football next season and depending upon the Gooners game a crack at the FA Cup.

Barry

Cahill

Crouch

Shorey

Richards

Dunne

Arteta

That would give us a very real chance of European football next season and depending upon the Gooners game a crack at the FA Cup.

I like that list, but I think we could do with someone other than Crouch.

Man City would love to sell both Dunne and Richards to us :D

Guest smnewport

I just think Crouch might jump at the chance of 1st team football and also to create a link up with Micky Owen that could roll over to the International set up.

I also can't believe that I have a stupid grin on my mug for almost 48 hours now!!

Barry

Cahill

Crouch

Shorey

Richards

Dunne

Arteta

I like that list, but I think we could do with someone other than Crouch.

Man City would love to sell both Dunne and Richards to us :D

shows a lack of ambition, basically signing the best players from the cl chasing clubs, expensive and not going to work. we need plyers of real quality, not players of similar quality to our own

Guest Novocastrian

Barry

Cahill

Crouch

Shorey

Richards

Dunne

Arteta

Considering the title of this thread is "Only limit is imagination" that list is distinctly unimaginative. Considering the money reportedly available for new recruits I would be pretty underwhelmed with anyone on that list apart from perhaps Richards.

Barry

Cahill

Crouch

Shorey

Richards

Dunne

Arteta

Considering the title of this thread is "Only limit is imagination" that list is distinctly unimaginative. Considering the money reportedly available for new recruits I would be pretty underwhelmed with anyone on that list apart from perhaps Richards.

basically what i meant, cahill is very average apart from his goalscoring, barry wouldn't leave and arteta is too similar to milner as a right winger. as a cm he doesn't contribute alot and cant play with a dm or an am.