Terry Mac

Troll

They're just talking about how Terry Mac will be good for the club and Keegan because, and I quote "he's very funny and tells lots of jokes"!  Looks like people weren't far off when they were trying to guess what he did!

In the end of the day, if he isn't taking up someone elses job, and he is just there to put cones out, supervise basic routines, and keep the players enjoying training, I have no problem with him.

To be honest though, I laugh at how people criticise our coaches when they have no idea as to how well they are doing their job.

he obviously has some coaching credentials and if he is a "comedian" then it will make the training ground a better place to be and help the players to enjoy themselves more and motivate them to play well.

Guest Knightrider

I've been critical of the jobs for boys thing in the past and have wondered what the hell Terry Mac does for a wage, but at the moment he's a godsend for KK and will make things much easier for him. I don't care if he is the jokes man or whether he actually does some coaching, clean slate for all of them and if he's of use to KK which he will be otherwise he would get peddled, that's good enough for me.

Guest Redcar Mag

Keegan used to refer to him as 'The Buffer' last time he was here.

If the players had ideas or suggestions for the management they went through him and if the management wanted to know the mood amongst the players they asked him.