Barton bail conditions

stozo

Is allowed to play football but has a 7pm curfew thus making games at SJP impossible for him to play in. However he could possibly play in games such as Arsenal away according to Mort in the Independant.

Is allowed to play football but has a 7pm curfew thus making games at SJP impossible for him to play in. However he could possibly play in games such as Arsenal away according to Mort in the Independant.

Still say he shouldnt be anywhere near our first team again.

Was surprised to hear KK say he has his full support while also saying that Barton had let him down before !

Still say he shouldnt be anywhere near our first team again.

Why not?

He's a professional football player for whom we are paying large wages. I don't like the guy much either but I'd rather not waste the money.

Guest Deep456

He's a good player when on form. Everyone deserves a second chance even a thug does.

Surely Barton is on his about 35th chance by now..

Probably but we paid £6mill for him and paying his wages. We need to either sell, I don't think anyone will buy him or make use of him.

I don't think of him as one of our players anymore. Same as when Dyer or Owen were going through their long injury lay offs.

Must be nice. Suddenly there's just one more player with no cash and no extra salary spend.