Kevin Keegan's Black and White Army 0-0 Bolton - 19/1/08 - Reaction from Page 18

James

jesus christ milner and given are so SLOW just take them down the old folks home and get them to run the bingo comp.

they should neither of them be allowed anywhere near a keegan team.

Exactly, we pay for Sky Sports and we they wanna milk more money out of us  -_-

What? It's not about Sky not wanting to show this game... just about Setanta having the rights to it.

Yea i guess, im just too pissed off to see sense lately.

Guest Brendan_Rice

We are missing something to our game.  Have to agree with the commentators there seems to be a lack of understanding between our players. 

I would like to see a few one two to split the defence and get someone in.

What's wrong with Mils, he's fu**in crap.. been for a while I think tbh

Yeah that goal against Stoke was dead crap weren't it  ???

Apart from that naturally

Guest Brendan_Rice

Sean Wright Philips would be an excellent addition to our squad if we could get him.  Liven up miidfield a bit, it f*cking needs it.

we've got to appreciate that Zoggy and Roz arent recognized central midfielders........and that obviously affects our game.......thats nobody's fault.

n'zogbia's playing as if he's used to the central role...rozenthal's playing like he's hardly used to a football

oh and Carr and Ameobi... you may be the messiah kev but there are limits mate

He can't really play anyone else. Beye and Martins are at the African Nations' and Viduka's injured.

As for Owen you can't blame him for alot, he's barely had a kick.

Guest Brendan_Rice

we've got to appreciate that Zoggy and Roz arent recognized central midfielders........and that obviously affects our game.......thats nobody's fault.

n'zogbia's playing as if he's used to the central role...rozenthal's playing like he's hardly used to a football

Zog looks well in midfield, just the people round him need to show more.

Guest alwaysblackandwhite

If only Shearer was on the bench...

http://i3.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/ag/b6/ce20_2.JPG

and partnered by....

http://i5.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/a1/28/462b_2.JPG

Ummm Zoggy is our best player by far. So the sane and logical thing to do is put him in his natural position and let him rip shit out of bolton. Duff can go eat pies on the bench. He's almost as slow as Milner now. Why do we all assume duff must play when Zoggy is so superior?

Duff has looked utterly pedestrian the entire game and if your flanks are pedestrian (Milner is a given here) you aren't going to threaten.