Bolton - a warning

Guest Knightrider

Bolton are so boring to watch

Yeh, give me that total football with zero goal attempts anyday.

Please do us all a favour and FUCK OFF. If you are gonna post on this forum at least contribute something decent. Theres posters on here from other clubs and most peeps are fine with them. You on the otherhand ...

He logged out 2 hours ago... :lol:

Bolton are so boring to watch

Yeh, give me that total football with zero goal attempts anyday.

Please do us all a favour and FUCK OFF. If you are gonna post on this forum at least contribute something decent. Theres posters on here from other clubs and most peeps are fine with them. You on the otherhand ...

He logged out 2 hours ago... :lol:

and?

Can i ask a mod why the fuk do we continuously have to put up with s**** like this from total and utter wums/trolls, yet people who support NUFC get banned for any indiscretion?

I think people like trotter58 make the place more lively at times.

Relegation ffs. Have a word.

And even if we did, how would it ruin the club exactly? We're not in a single penny's worth of debt.

After one season in the Fizzy, the so-called 'parachute payments' stop - do you honestly think that Ashley will want to hang around financing a club in order to escape from the Championship ??

Look at Wolves - Jack Hayward spent loads trying to get them up(a famous old club like ourselves) and they are still down there..

YOU have a word with yourself..ffs.! There have been plenty of examples of clubs who thought they were too good to go down and no-one is safe until those points are on the board.

And as for the 'crap teams' below us, I would have more belief in that statement if we had been able to beat them - take Derby for instance, or Wigan.....

After one season in the Fizzy, the so-called 'parachute payments' stop - do you honestly think that Ashley will want to hang around financing a club in order to escape from the Championship ??

Look at Wolves - Jack Hayward spent loads trying to get them up(a famous old club like ourselves) and they are still down there..

YOU have a word with yourself..ffs.! There have been plenty of examples of clubs who thought they were too good to go down and no-one is safe until those points are on the board.

And as for the 'crap teams' below us, I would have more belief in that statement if we had been able to beat them - take Derby for instance, or Wigan.....

If Keegan had of been here against those teams we'd have gone out to win and would have probably done so.

If Keegan had of been here against those teams we'd have gone out to win and would have probably done so.

There's no way you can guarantee that Mick - they might have played the Bolton way and still nicked the points; KK WILL improve things, but he can't put what's missing from many of teh squad, pace and skill.

If we sign some players, things should improve but I am NOT going to be complacent about the problems -

if others wish to be so that is their perogative.

There's no way you can guarantee that Mick - they might have played the Bolton way and still nicked the points; KK WILL improve things, but he can't put what's missing from many of teh squad, pace and skill.

If we sign some players, things should improve but I am NOT going to be complacent about the problems -

if others wish to be so that is their perogative.

You're right that you can't guarantee that we would have won but I'm quite certain that we would, especially the two away games when it was us who didn't even try to attack.  At least we had a good go against Bolton.