Bolton - a warning

Guest Knightrider

Bolton were just lucky to be playing our weakest team this season. a couple of quality midfielders added to the side and teams like this would be shown up for what they are. Talentless turds who's only ambition is to grind their way to another season of toil in the Premier.

...and you lot were lucky that Anelka wasn't in our team and Diouff is at the African Nations Cup! Our 'talentless' team has just reached the last 32 of the UEFA Cup. When was the last time you lot even qualified for Europe via the league?!

I like the way you say "Anelka wasn't in your team" as if he was injured. He doesn't play for you anymore mate. :lol:  You're lucky Shearer, Lee and Beardsley weren't in our team.

We were in Europe via the league last season. Hope that cleared your foggy memory up. bluelaugh.gif

If we're so insignificant, why do you feel the need to come on and tell us? Here's a tip: we don't give a shit so fuck off.

Guest trotter58

Just don't bite. Obviously ignored on his own board so has taken a little trip down here to get some attention. Must be wanking at all these people quoting his posts.

I appear to have stumbled across some sort of self-help group...

Just don't bite. Obviously ignored on his own board so has taken a little trip down here to get some attention. Must be wanking at all these people quoting his posts.

I appear to have stumbled across some sort of self-help group...

How did you get here, was it on the way to Amarillo?

Guest trotter58

How many games have Bolton won away this season?

Which is precisely why you should be very worried! Unless of course you think that Boro, Fulham, or any of the other relegation candidates are going to turn up and let you win.

They will come to SJP and try to win. They wont have 11 men in their own half for most of the game.

You better hope that they don't try to win, otherwise you're in REAL trouble!

Your right of course, the opposition has to do everything it can to get a point or maybe 3. But in the grand scheme of things Bolton are anti-football.

...and Newcastle supporters are anti-reality. I expect you'll all be back here crowing about how you 'gave Arsenal a game' whatever the 10-0 defeat suggests

Who is anti-reality? I am agreeing with you in that Bolton have to do everything to win or get point & they did get a point. Last night I got snapshot of what we could of turned out like if Sam had of continued & it is not for me. It may be effective & I am sure there is spreadsheet of stats that will back that up but it is shit to watch, do you no think so?

I realise that Newcastle would just prefer to play teams at home but the stats consist of both home AND away games!

True, let's look at it since we first came up:

1993/04:  Bolton in wrong league.

1994/05:  Bolton in wrong league.

1995/96:  3-1 win away, 2-1 win at home.

1996/97:  Bolton in wrong league.

1997/98:  0-1 loss away, 2-1 win at home.

1998/99:  Bolton in wrong league.

1999/00:  Bolton in wrong league.

2000/01:  Bolton in wrong league.

2001/02:  4-0 win away, 3-2 home win.

2002/03:  3-4 loss away, 1-0 win home.

2003/04:  0-1 loss away, 0-0 draw home.

2004/05:  1-2 loss away, 2-1 win home.

2005/06:  0-2 loss away, 3-1 home win.

2006/07:  1-2 loss away, 1-2 loss home.

2007/08:  3-1 win away, 0-0 draw home.

Totals:  Newcastle 9 wins, lost 7, drawn 2.  So your best record of wins against one team is against a team who have beaten you more?

How many games have Bolton won away this season?

Which is precisely why you should be very worried! Unless of course you think that Boro, Fulham, or any of the other relegation candidates are going to turn up and let you win.

No. They will turn up and try to win themselves

Guest trotter58

We were in Europe via the league last season.

That's just desperate! How are the mighty fallen...

What on Earth are you gibbering about now?

Since when has the Intertoto Cup been worth bragging about?

I have been told off for calling people retarded in the past. Don't think I will this time. Please try to get a life.

Who's bragging. He just answered your question

Guest trotter58

When it qualifies you for Europe, I'd guess.

When you're feeding on scraps i guess everything counts but it's almost on a par with qualifying via the 'Fair Play' tables like Man City did once.

Guest trotter58

Yup, even the mackems want to win, if you don't want to win then take up non-competitive sports.

But in order to win you have to have a shot on goal, something you lot couldn't manage yesterday with your 'dazzling' football.

Totals:  Newcastle 9 wins, lost 7, drawn 2.  So your best record of wins against one team is against a team who have beaten you more?

Bump, you must have missed this trotter58 as you have failed to comment on it.  :huff:

When you're feeding on scraps i guess everything counts but it's almost on a par with qualifying via the 'Fair Play' tables like Man City did once.

Your right mate. We bow to Bolton's European onslaught. Bet the Milan clubs are quaking in their boots

Yeah, except that's not qualifiying via the league is it?

I couldn't give two fucks anyway. I hate the UEFA Cup. It's a shit tournament full of shit teams, too many games and it only starts being worthwhile in around March, by which time people who actually go to games (i.e. not your average Bolton fan) have spent God knows how much watching us play teams from Israeli mountain villages.

You embrace it if you want. When you've been in it consistently since 1994 and been in the Champions League, you'll realise it's shit. I also know that won't happen btw.

But in order to win you have to have a shot on goal, something you lot couldn't manage yesterday with your 'dazzling' football.

James Milner had your keeper scrambling to put the ball over the bar.

It's nothing like qualifying through the fair play tables.   :lol:

Guest trotter58

I couldn't give two fucks anyway. I hate the UEFA Cup. It's a s*** tournament full of s*** teams, too many games and it only starts being worthwhile in around March, by which time people who actually go to games (i.e. not your average Bolton fan) have spent God knows how much watching us play teams from Israeli mountain villages.

You embrace it if you want. When you've been in it consistently since 1994 and been in the Champions League, you'll realise it's s***. I also know that won't happen btw.

Don't worry about it. It will a be a while before you're in either competition again.