Bolton - a warning

Guest Knightrider

I couldn't give two fucks anyway. I hate the UEFA Cup. It's a s*** tournament full of s*** teams, too many games and it only starts being worthwhile in around March, by which time people who actually go to games (i.e. not your average Bolton fan) have spent God knows how much watching us play teams from Israeli mountain villages.

You embrace it if you want. When you've been in it consistently since 1994 and been in the Champions League, you'll realise it's s***. I also know that won't happen btw.

Don't worry about it. It will a be a while before you're in either competition again.

No worries. I prefer staying at home watching The Bill.

Trotter, fuck off back to your small time club. Music after goals and empty seats. Fucking shocking club.

I suppose you must get jealous from time to time. Playing at Bolton is like a Travelodge. Cheap, tacky, piss-stained, and void of character. Enjoy your stay, and we'll save you a swig from the finest wine we have, in our mini bar, at the Ritz.

I couldn't give two fucks anyway. I hate the UEFA Cup. It's a s*** tournament full of s*** teams, too many games and it only starts being worthwhile in around March, by which time people who actually go to games (i.e. not your average Bolton fan) have spent God knows how much watching us play teams from Israeli mountain villages.

You embrace it if you want. When you've been in it consistently since 1994 and been in the Champions League, you'll realise it's s***. I also know that won't happen btw.

Don't worry about it. It will a be a while before you're in either competition again.

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/3443/11708643895290078726873sw8.jpg

Big Al will be leaving soon anyways to take up his new role as Assistant.

Hey mate. Got the lottery numbers for Wednesday

Bolton were just lucky to be playing our weakest team this season. a couple of quality midfielders added to the side and teams like this would be shown up for what they are. Talentless turds who's only ambition is to grind their way to another season of toil in the Premier.

...and you lot were lucky that Anelka wasn't in our team and Diouff is at the African Nations Cup! Our 'talentless' team has just reached the last 32 of the UEFA Cup. When was the last time you lot even qualified for Europe via the league?!

I remember you coming on this forum warning us about the awful football we would get when we appointed Allardyce - well fair play you were right. Thank God he's gone and we've got Keegan back. While you've managed to find the only football manager in the whole football league that would make Allardyce look adventurous. Enjoy.

I enjoy that as well, but only because I do genuinely love The Bill. You're nicked mate, etc.

Guest trotter58

Thank God he's gone and we've got Keegan back.

Why is it that Newcastle's more deluded supporters keep harping on about the football they played under Keegan when he was last in charge and yet completely ignore the fact that Man City, the last team he managed in the Premier League, were absolutely shite?

Why is it that Newcastle's more deluded supporters keep harping on about the football they played under Keegan when he was last in charge and yet completely ignore the fact that Man City, the last team he managed in the Premier League, were absolutely shite?

Sigh.

Dr Spectrum can confirm the stats but they finished 6th didnt they ?

we're not Man City.

Because we now have hope again. Imagine having to play horrible football, with useless cloggers lining up in a 9-1 formation just to avoid relegation year after year under a manager like Megson.

and FYI, I don't think a Bolton fan's in a position to call Keegan's Man City team shite.

People going on about whining Newcastle supporters....I hope other supporters do the same, let them know you're sick of watching shit, you don't have to be world class footballers to give it a decent game. I'm shit at playing football as well, but when I do kick a ball about I mean business. Quite drunk so I've lost what I was trying to say...

Bolton treated us like we were Arsenal or something. If they'd have a go at us, I reckon they might have sneaked it.

Or they might just have got thrashed, like Stoke when they tried to have a go.

Bolton are so boring to watch

Yeh, give me that total football with zero goal attempts anyday.

Please do us all a favour and FUCK OFF. If you are gonna post on this forum at least contribute something decent. Theres posters on here from other clubs and most peeps are fine with them. You on the otherhand ...