Bolton - a warning

Guest Knightrider

Why do opposition fans expect a fair hearing on a Newcastle forum? Bolton are shit and so are Newcastle. The difference? We now have hope of a better future with Mike Ashley's cash backing and the prospect of exciting, attacking football under Keegan. What hope have Bolton got?

They hope they will survive to see another season, personally i hope they go down. Atleast the likes of Derby have a go.

Yesterday at 1 point Bolton had 7 men in their backline even thou the ball was only midway in their half.

One complement i will give and thats how disciplined Bolton were, even thou they are professional footballers and were probably wishing they were allowed to express themselves they stuck to the task of turning the beautiful game into a something terrible.

Guest trotter58

personally i hope they go down.

Of course you do. We've beaten Newcastle more often than any other side we've faced in the Premier League. FACT!

Guest trotter58

I see the forum is still looking for a decent resident Bolton poster who agrees that we should be allowed to win or else we'll take our ball home.

Keep 'em coming!

Of course you do. We've beaten Newcastle more often than any other side we've faced in the Premier League. FACT!

So based on your opinion of us, thats hardly an achievment is it

I see the forum is still looking for a decent resident Bolton poster who agrees that we should be allowed to win or else we'll take our ball home.

Keep 'em coming!

You are just making yourself look like a complete prick, it doesn't bother me, but from what i hear you carry that reputation wherever you go, even your own fans are embarrassed by you, not doubt the same can be said for any of your family, and if you have any friends.

So you keep em coming, i'll just sit here and laugh at the sad sack thanks very much.

:lol:

Guest trotter58

You're right but the points come in handy!

You're right but the points come in handy!

Point... singular this season mate

I want you to go down because of your negative football. Even the Mackems went to Spurs and tried to win, Brummies played Chelsea and gave them a good game but Bolton came to a Newcastle side in poor form and missing a lot of players yet you came here with 1 thing on your mind to stop us from playing.

The time wasting in the 1st half when its 0-0 was an absolute joke, i was waiting for Bolton to goto the corner flag whenever they got a corner.

Newcastle didnt have any shots on target because they were all blocked, shooting through 4 players is hard enough never mind shooting through 10. We had something like 12 blocked shots.

On another clubs forum acting great because your team managed a 0-0 draw.  The joys of being a Bolton fan, eh..

A team that can't play football, so just resorts to 10 men behind the ball and hoofing it tactics do not belong in the Premiership.

From .com.

Trotters in Toon - last 11 at Home - Fact:

2007/08: Drew 0-0

2006/07: Lost 1-2 Ameobi

2005/06: Won 3-1 Solano, Shearer, Ameobi

2004/05: Won 2-1 Bowyer, Dyer

2003/04: Drew 0-0

2002/03: Won 1-0 Jenas

2001/02: Won 3-2 Shearer 2, Bellamy

1997/98: Won 2-1 Barnes, Ketsbaia

1995/96: Won 2-1 Kitson, Beardsley

1982/83: Drew 2-2 Waddle, Martin

1981/82: Won 2-0 Wharton, Trewick

When you hit 'Post' did music start playing, and a bloke run past you with a flag, as you waved your foam hand?

When you hit 'Post' did music start playing, and a bloke run past you with a flag, as you waved your foam hand?

No-one's expecting praise, just a sense of realism from some of the more deluded on here. The fact is that any manager will send out a team to frustrate the opposition in any way he can. If you don't have the team or the manager to combat this, it's pretty futile to blame the opposition for spoiling your party. We haven't accumulated many points away from home all season and our league position dictates that we do something about that.

Your right of course, the opposition has to do everything it can to get a point or maybe 3. But in the grand scheme of things Bolton are anti-football.

Guest trotter58

Even the Mackems went to Spurs and tried to win, Brummies played Chelsea and gave them a good game

Remind me how they got on.

Even the Mackems went to Spurs and tried to win, Brummies played Chelsea and gave them a good game

Remind me how they got on.

What do we have to do now... go back over every result of the season so far to see how all 3 teams compared.

You cant use 1 set of results as an argument

Guest trotter58

From .com.

Trotters in Toon - last 11 at Home - Fact:

2007/08: Drew 0-0

2006/07: Lost 1-2 Ameobi

2005/06: Won 3-1 Solano, Shearer, Ameobi

2004/05: Won 2-1 Bowyer, Dyer

2003/04: Drew 0-0

2002/03: Won 1-0 Jenas

2001/02: Won 3-2 Shearer 2, Bellamy

1997/98: Won 2-1 Barnes, Ketsbaia

1995/96: Won 2-1 Kitson, Beardsley

1982/83: Drew 2-2 Waddle, Martin

1981/82: Won 2-0 Wharton, Trewick

I realise that Newcastle would just prefer to play teams at home but the stats consist of both home AND away games!

Guest trotter58

What do we have to do now... go back over every result of the season so far to see how all 3 teams compared.

No, that's what the league table is for.

Guest trotter58

Your right of course, the opposition has to do everything it can to get a point or maybe 3. But in the grand scheme of things Bolton are anti-football.

...and Newcastle supporters are anti-reality. I expect you'll all be back here crowing about how you 'gave Arsenal a game' whatever the 10-0 defeat suggests.

Guest trotter58

How many games have Bolton won away this season?

Which is precisely why you should be very worried! Unless of course you think that Boro, Fulham, or any of the other relegation candidates are going to turn up and let you win.

How many games have Bolton won away this season?

Which is precisely why you should be very worried! Unless of course you think that Boro, Fulham, or any of the other relegation candidates are going to turn up and let you win.

They will come to SJP and try to win. They wont have 11 men in their own half for most of the game.

trotter58 is quite right of course, the future of football is deathly dull football, we're obviously insane for rejecting this.

I'm sure our Bolton friend will inform us that Garlic Bread is in fact, the future.