Terry Mac reckons Shearer is returning?

Rich

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/sub/TVNews/0,,10278~1223364,00.html?

Big Terry McDermott interview with Craig Hope on Newcastle World, where he talks about all the usual things, but finishes off speaking about Arthur Cox's return to the NUFC staff...

"I'd like to think we've got 3 people at the club at the minute who, absolutely, would die for this club and, hopefully, hopefully, in a day or two - or maybe a bit more - we might have a fourth one."

The smile he gives at the very end, just after saying it, says it all for me - as does Craig Hope's chuckle.

It might turn out to be somebody else, but I'm fairly certain after seeing that interview that he's hoping for Shearer, who is due back from Uganda this weekend.

Janitor, you must be proud of the direction in which this thread is going

It was fully expected as soon as I added the "could be someone else" line :laugh:

You lot are too predictable. Everyone's a funny bastard these days!

just watched it on .co.uk, and with him ending the interview with :

"3 people around the club who will die for it, and withing some days hopefully a 4th one"

Exciting!

Thank you, you beautiful human being.

Big Terry McDermott interview with Craig Hope on Newcastle World, where he talks about all the usual things, but finishes off speaking about Arthur Cox's return to the NUFC staff...

"I'd like to think we've got 3 people at the club at the minute who, absolutely, would die for this club and, hopefully, hopefully, in a day or two - or maybe a bit more - we might have a fourth one."

The smile he gives at the very end, just after saying it, says it all for me - as does Craig Hope's chuckle.

It might turn out to be somebody else, but I'm fairly certain after seeing that interview that he's hoping for Shearer, who is due back from Uganda this weekend.

As club ambassador is he obliged to inform every corner of the earth about Newcastle United? Or was he just on a random holiday?

As club ambassador is he obliged to inform every corner of the earth about Newcastle United? Or was he just on a random holiday?

Where've you been? He's over there for Sport Relief, there's been stories about it all over the place, and he said himself on last week's MOTD that he was going there for that reason.

Where've you been? He's over there for Sport Relief, there's been stories about it all over the place, and he said himself on last week's MOTD that he was going there for that reason.

Apologies, haven;t been tracking Shearer's movements recently *slaps wrist, begs for forgiveness*