Today's other games

Mr. Snrub

It's a bit of a myth that black people make better athletes while white people have higher IQ so therefore I think we can safely say that in Shak, we have a raving racist in our ranks. Irish b******.

Who said anything about IQ's?

If I've offended anyone with my comments I do apologise, as much as I believe them to be pretty accurate.

I would back Shak up. I always thought the Amercian Football comparison was a good example.

Cheers.

I really don't see what's racist about acknowledging the obvious differences between different races of people, whatever makes some of you feel high and mighty though. :thup:

JOKE. :lol:

Not you mate :thup:

Maybe they dont have the tactical skills as european players do, but the speed and offensive is beyond what any european country can come up with i belive.

Black people are simply better athletes than white people. Faster, more agile and generally just more explosive on the whole.

No real point deluding ourselves and trying to be PC about it, it's a stonewall fact.

Conversely, white folks are, by and large, better equiped at the cerebral side of sports (i.e reading what is going on around them and making decisions)

You need only look at american football to see this.

In the positions where speed and athleticism are crucial, like running-back, reciever or cornerback, you will do well to find a white person in the entire league. You get some wide-recievers, admittedly, but most of these are "slot recievers" who generally are expected to work the middle of the field and spot open space in zone coverages (which further illustrates my point) rather than be big playmakers.

On the other hand pretty much all the elite QB's, for my money the most mentally challenging position is sport, are white guys.

There are exceptions to the rule of course, but this is the way it generally goes.

What utter bollocks.

Well, you've certainly disproven the arguement there. :thup:

Barcelona only draw at Bilbao.

If Madrid beat Villarreal at home the title is theirs. :(

Barca really are on a downer again.

(Correct me if i'm wrong on any of this)

Deco not happy, not getting enough games, turning up late to training.

Ronaldinho not happy, become complacent, also missed training sessions etc...

Zambrotta's wife is homesick and he wants to leave.

Henry reportedly not settled in Spain either.

Talk of Rijkaard getting sacked at the end of the season.

There's probably a lot more that i don't know about on top of all that.

What the frig's that noise they keep playing at the Bernabeu?

The public announcer is playing on his DS and left the mic on.

What the frig's that noise they keep playing at the Bernabeu?

I am not watching it but if it what I am thinking, the noise that sounds like something you'd hear at an airport that goes off like every 5 minutes?  Fuck knows what it is but it's always been there.

Barca really are on a downer again.

(Correct me if i'm wrong on any of this)

Deco not happy, not getting enough games, turning up late to training.

Ronaldinho not happy, become complacent, also missed training sessions etc...

Zambrotta's wife is homesick and he wants to leave.

Henry reportedly not settled in Spain either.

Talk of Rijkaard getting sacked at the end of the season.

There's probably a lot more that i don't know about on top of all that.

It is all exaggerated.  Zambrotta will go back to Italy after this season.  Ronaldinho will probably go, but only if someone is prepared to splash the cash.  That's about it.

Away form has just been shocking this season.  Only won 3 out of 10.

Maybe they dont have the tactical skills as european players do, but the speed and offensive is beyond what any european country can come up with i belive.

Black people are simply better athletes than white people. Faster, more agile and generally just more explosive on the whole.

No real point deluding ourselves and trying to be PC about it, it's a stonewall fact.

Conversely, white folks are, by and large, better equiped at the cerebral side of sports (i.e reading what is going on around them and making decisions)

In the positions where speed and athleticism are crucial, like running-back, reciever or cornerback, you will do well to find a white person in the entire league. You get some wide-recievers, admittedly, but most of these are "slot recievers" who generally are expected to work the middle of the field and spot open space in zone coverages (which further illustrates my point) rather than be big playmakers.

On the other hand pretty much all the elite QB's, for my money the most mentally challenging position is sport, are white guys.

There are exceptions to the rule of course, but this is the way it generally goes.

What utter bollocks.

What argument? Do you really consider your sort of infantile reasoning an argument?

It's racism dressed up in a spurious series of statements designed never to be able to be gainsaid and therefore not (in your world) disproven; any contrary statements serve only to confirm you in your prejudices.

Your racist patter has no intellectual credibility whatsoever.

What utter bollocks.

What argument? Do you really consider your sort of infantile reasoning an argument?

It's racism dressed up in a spurious series of statements designed never to be able to be gainsaid and therefore not (in your world) disproven; any contrary statements serve only to confirm you in your prejudices.

:smitten:

What utter bollocks.

Whatever.

If acknowledging very obvious differences between people of different races makes me a racist then I guess I'm a racist.

What utter bollocks.

Whatever.

If acknowledging very obvious differences between people of different races makes me a racist then I guess I'm a racist.

Good guess.

What utter bollocks.

Whatever.

Good guess.

Come on mate. Its not being racist.

What about taking the mens 100 metres. Are we saying white guys dont win any more or break the world record any more because they cant be arsed to compete.

There must be some physical aspect to it all and it shouldnt be taken as offensive to suggest so.

What utter bollocks.

Whatever.

Good guess.

Strange, I'd always assumed there was some element of discrimination involved.