Newcastle 1 - 1 Middlesbrough - 03/02/08 - Post match reaction from page 15

James

Pathetic match of football from two pathetic football teams.

Pathetic officiating display from the always pathetic Mike Dean and his two pathetic assistants.

Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic, pathetic, pathetic, pathetic.

bluelaugh.gif

HT time reactions has been more entertaining that the match.

Guest sittingontheball

Not very entertaining but you can blame the ref for that. The early goal we scored would have livened it up by bringing them out.

We could do with some ref luck as similar idiocy cost us a point against Chelsea.

45 to go though so HOWAY THE LADS!!

Guest microbar

Just proves on todays performance we should have bought a creative midfielder and a striker,

Why we did not go for defoe is beyond me.

We are going to struggle to get 40 points this season.

Before the game I had thought Given and Zoggy would be the only players I would willingly keep next season. I scratched Given off that list after his utterly abject first half kicking display.

Credit to kev, in the first minute of the second half Given actually passed the ball out a few times. This naturally resulted merely in Carr simply hoofing it back to boro instead.

I'm sick of this garbage. Its 2am here and I'm going to bed, the lads are trying I'll give them that but when I compare this football to the manc-arse game last night... woeful. Whoever said at the start of the season we needed to spend 100 million in the market was dead on. We have assembled the greatest pack of overpaid has beens and never weres football has ever seen.