Newcastle 1 - 1 Middlesbrough - 03/02/08 - Post match reaction from page 15

James

This is awful.

People still think we couldn't find players better in the window than this lot?  mackems.gif

Jesus christ, pop a long to the JJB and you'll find 5 dozen players with more ability than these piss flaps.

This is awful.

People still think we couldn't find players better in the window than this lot?  mackems.gif

Jesus christ, pop a long to the JJB and you'll find 5 dozen players with more ability than these piss flaps.

Exactly

We won't score in this game.

shut up FFS

Does my prediction make a difference to the game or something?

The players don't have a clue how to create chances, simple as. Should have bought Diarra when we had the chance - seemed to be behind all of Portsmouth's good play yesterday.

This is awful.

People still think we couldn't find players who are better and willing to join us in the window than this lot?  mackems.gif

We won't score in this game.

shut up FFS

Does my prediction make a difference to the game or something?

The players don't have a clue how to create chances, simple as. Should have bought Diarra when we had the chance - seemed to be behind all of Portsmouth's good play yesterday.

Bit unfair though, we had no manager and is why we missed out, not really the clubs fault on that one, and i'm totally fuking gutted by the lack of winter window activity.

I think we are actually playing well; Owen's disallowed goal should have stood and Smith's upped his work rate. No wonder we are nervous though with whinging bas*ards saying we are shit at every opportunity.

Nicky Butt has a live link to this forum during the game.

Interestingly, the crowd aren't actually getting on the player's backs, so I doubt they can use that excuse.

I'll be more of a superfan like you in the future though, sorry.

I think we are actually playing well; Owen's disallowed goal should have stood and Smith's upped his work rate. No wonder we are nervous though with whinging bas*ards saying we are s*** at every opportunity.

Interestingly, the crowd aren't actually getting on the player's backs, so I doubt they can use that excuse.

no problem, must try harder :) :)

I think we are actually playing well; Owen's disallowed goal should have stood and Smith's upped his work rate. No wonder we are nervous though with whinging bas*ards saying we are shit at every opportunity.

bluelaugh.gif

Owen  bluelaugh.gif

Again  :blush:

:rolleyes:

tbf he had no options there, duff shouldve made a diagonal run across him but stood there with his hands on his hips.

He could try and retain possession instead of shooting his muck everytime he gets the ball.