Should None Season Ticket Holders Have Their Own Forum?

Crumpy Gunt

Infact, instead of opening a new forum, lets just ban the cunts that don't go to games. Easy. Then all the PROPER fans could talk properly.

That is quite a good idea actually. Didn't you already try and fail with the first idea? ;)

ST holders should have their own forums, they pay enough money to have some kind of benefit, its the least we can do for them.

Poor sods.

Yes we should all prove we have a proof of ownership of a season ticket and be allowed access with a password into a locked area where from the outside all the plastic fans can wonder whats inside  :3some:

Forum name: You don't know what your doing

Password: Boooo!

Infact, instead of opening a new forum, lets just ban the cunts that don't go to games. Easy. Then all the PROPER fans could talk properly.

That is quite a good idea actually. Didn't you already try and fail with the first idea? ;)

You do know I was taking the piss, right?  I thought that was plain to see.

Infact, instead of opening a new forum, lets just ban the c***s that don't go to games. Easy. Then all the PROPER fans could talk properly.

Has to be a good joke, if an explanation is needed... :-)

Infact, instead of opening a new forum, lets just ban the c***s that don't go to games. Easy. Then all the PROPER fans could talk properly.

Has to be a good joke, if an explanation is needed... :-)

Or some people are just thick as pigs shit.

I know mate, so was I. Don't really know anything about your site, just vaguely remember there being a bit of a furore some time ago.

My site?  ???

The only site I've got is my blog, which I hardly update!

Told you I knew nothing about it! I thought that you Stevie and NSG had set up a forum, must have got the wrong end of the stick. Anyway, doesn't matter!

Guest Slippery Sam

I can't understand why there are any tickets for the away games for non-season ticket holders, given that the season ticket holders are such fantastic supporters. Surely Grumpy and all the other knowledgeable season ticket holders would have snapped them all up. How very strange.

My site?  ???

The only site I've got is my blog, which I hardly update!

Told you I knew nothing about it! I thought that you Stevie and NSG had set up a forum, must have got the wrong end of the stick. Anyway, doesn't matter!

Ah, well I was going to start a site, but it looked like too much hard work  :lol:, and I don't converse with those guys anymore.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest louiseville_lip

I think it's a bit snobby to suggest non season ticket holders having their own forum.  I know plenty people who would love to have one but can't because, of having kids, money, nagging partners, work commitments, so all in all I think it would be bollocks.

Guest louiseville_lip

Remember the bird who came on topless and gave Serrant a kiss that time?

I remember being at Boro, I think we drew the game 2-2, Charvet scored, and two girls came on pitch topless to kiss Gazza, who was playing against us, they had some of the largest breasts you will see in the UK today.  All they had on was a g string and a santa's hat.

I'm a season ticker holder of 16 years, but I've only made it to two games this season.

Am I aloud in this super secret forum?

Thought you were already in it ;)

Remember the bird who came on topless and gave Serrant a kiss that time?

I remember being at Boro, I think we drew the game 2-2, Charvet scored, and two girls came on pitch topless to kiss Gazza, who was playing against us, they had some of the largest breasts you will see in the UK today.  All they had on was a g string and a santa's hat.

That's the advantage of going to see a game live.

I had a season ticket for 7 years up until this season, when the club priced me out of it.

And with money tight for me atm, in hindsight I'd be fucking fuming had I lashed out £580 to watch the shit thats been served up this season.

And Alan Smith.

I've got more respect for someone who comes out and admits that than anyone who plays the soopafan card. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Guest Micktoon

Just got back to Denmark after having come home for the blackburn game, my four games i have attended so far this season have cost conciderably more than a bloody season ticket, flights included, chomp, chomp.

Anyhow one thing i learn by sitting in amongst the season ticket holders in the Milburn is that i agree they should have their own forum because a large percentage of them don't even know the players names never mind tactical formations. So let them gather on none match days and discuss the bollocks they do at St James'.

Crumpy I know your on a wind up but FFS.

Guest Toepoke

:lol: This really is a bad attempt to wind people up.

500000th NUFC FORUM POST BONANZA!

:snod: :snod: :snod:

http://braino.org/me/wp-content/0607_fireworks_green.jpg

:snod: :snod: :snod:

http://www.scienceyear.com/parents/party_time/images/party_time_top.gif

FEATURING:

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/REIN/14529~DD-Girls-Posters.jpg

AND:

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/dumb/fae.gif

AND:

http://www.whiteknight.ca/gravediggerF.jpg

Guest Toepoke

:lol: This really is a bad attempt to wind people up.

That was the 500000th post in the football bit. Well played mate.

Fuck aye would have made a wee bit more effort if I'd known like!

Is there a major difference in opinion between season ticket holders and non-season ticket holders?

Waiting for "Everyone hates non-season ticket holders" thread to appear...

There is between those who go to the match and those who don't.

The worst of the latter being the incredibly stupid cunts who think you get a better idea of the game from watching on tv, or that by listening to some shite radio commentary, you are qualified to comment on the game.