England team for Wednesday - Owen dropped

Dave

I thought Ashley Cole doesn't look too comfortable in a few of the passes... Maybe it's just me. I like the rest of the players. I think they are doing great ^^ It's looking really optimistic for England ^^

Now... Newcastle should have a revival like England too ^^ I want our first win ^^ I'm 80% certain that when Oba comes back for Newcastle, goals will be poping up for us ^^

'

I'm never bothered about england, ever since i was younger and i can ony put it down to the fact i dont like any of  the players

Bothered enough to post that though.

aye your probly right , but not being funny i'm just  never really happy watching them anymore, like when i was younger i was really behind them,  and apart from the last few years of absolute crap management, not having the respect for players like i used to is all i can put it down to

I'm never bothered about england, ever since i was younger and i can ony put it down to the fact i dont like any of  the players

Bothered enough to post that though.

aye your probly right , but not being funny i'm just  never really happy watching them anymore, like when i was younger i was really behind them,  and apart from the last few years of absolute crap management, not having the respect for players like i used to is all i can put it down to

Much better than some of our matches in the past. I like build up play... it's like an art ^^ I think there will be 2 more goals coming :p

'...and some other fuckers that nobody seems to care about.'

Seriously though, what the fuck?

Twenty-three people died in that crash. The others are nearly always ignored.

I must admit I never hear them refererred to. Its only the 8 players that died that get mentioned.