N'Zogbia: good news and bad news

Dave

Zog - Andy Cole sale mark II

In the way that we'll buy somebody to take us to the next level as a replacement? ;)

nah man we already have Duff for that

Just like we already had Paul Kitson? ;)

Abroad and decent money, he can go.

No point keeping an unhappy player, shame, he could of been a hero here, but it just shows how thick and docile he is by having his head  filled with s**** from his agent.

You have to wonder about the character of a player that employs a snake like Willy McKay as his agent.

A great point and very relevant - would not be surprised to see him go, is always looking miserable and is, to me, a classic case of square peg in round hole - we are never going to keep some foreigners and I think French players are particularly suited to living in London or Manchester rather than say, here or Liverpool(more cosmopolitan cities whereas  N.Europeans settle OK in most areas ; Hamman actually liked living in the NE, it was just Gullit & the Board that p'd him off. Even Ginola didn't last too long,Robert did OK, but he was not typically French - came from one of their colonial islands, which makes him as different as

Aussies or Kiwis are from Brits ; talk same language, have different lifestyle, attitude to life etc.

He's got 4 years left on his contract. I want to see the club show some balls and make sure anyone has to pay through the nose to get him. He's not that great now but he has potential, the key is to make a club pay for his potential not his present ability. Start asking for some of the other clubs better players in return as well, see how they like it. If we're loaded now there's no need to be a soft touch for anybody.

He's got 4 years left on his contract. I want to see the club show some balls and make sure anyone has to pay through the nose to get him. He's not that great now but he has potential, the key is to make a club pay for his potential not his present ability. Start asking for some of the other clubs better players in return as well, see how they like it. If we're loaded now there's no need to be a soft touch for anybody.

Agree 100%.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

The club sent a message with Roze, made his mouth go and out he went, now its time to show those players that have years left on their contracts that they belong to us and we call the shots, also make it clear to the London clubs if they are interested then he will not be cheap.

They should however do everything they can from until the end of the season to try and help Charles settle, an unhappy player is of no use to us but if we can change that then we should try, maybe see what we can do to get his familty up here..

The club sent a message with Roze, made his mouth go and out he went, now its time to show those players that have years left on their contracts that they belong to us and we call the shots, also make it clear to the London clubs if they are interested then he will not be cheap.

They should however do everything they can from until the end of the season to try and help Charles settle, an unhappy player is of no use to us but if we can change that then we should try, maybe see what we can do to get his familty up here..

What did Roz say?

What did Roz say?

Said he was not happy, he did not come here to sit on the bench or play as a fullback or in midfield.

What did Roz say?

Said he was not happy, he did not come here to sit on the bench or play as a fullback or in midfield.

Cheers man,good glad we got rid,was crap anyways!

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_3096201,00.html

David Rozehnal has admitted he is 'bitter' about how his move to Newcastle has turned out.

The Czech Republic international defender was signed in a £2.9million deal from Paris St Germain by former manager Sam Allardyce in the summer.

But Rozehnal has admitted he is unhappy about the amount of time he spent on the bench under Allardyce, and how he has now been asked to play out of position by new boss Kevin Keegan.

And with Euro 2008 looming on the horizon, Rozehnal knows he must be in action in his preferred position to secure his place in the Czech side.

Rotation

He told Pravo: "I am bitter. I was looking forward very much to coming to Newcastle after playing at Club Brugge and PSG.

"Now I am not sure if this looks like a dream spell. I did not expect I would be sitting on the bench.

"Once I play as right-back, then left-back. Then in right midfield, or as a defensive midfielder.

"For instance, in the FA Cup fixture against Arsenal the coach wanted me to play in centre midfield like when I played against Bolton, but Enrique injured himself so I was put in defence. I don't like such rotation."

"I don't want to drop out of it ahead of Euro 2008. Training (sessions) at Newcastle are of a high-quality but game practice is irreplaceable."

Sad

Rozehnal, who has been linked with Lazio and Real Zaragoza, plans to speak with Keegan over his plans for the future, and is determined to fight for his place.

He said: "He promised to speak to us individually. I want to know his ideas and therefore know what I can expect.

"I like competition, it is useful. There are four equally-talented players for my position. I admit that the team composition is up to our coach and don't complain at all.

"But I think we are on the same level, I am not worse than them. Moreover, I showed some good performances at the beginning.

"That is why I am so sad that I don't play as much as I wish to. That is why I don't feel as well as I felt in Brugge or in Paris. I will fight on."

The defender also added "oh and by the way, Skirge sucks lemons!"

I am a big fan

But he is NOT good enough for Arsenal

And Spurs will have bigger targets in mind

I agree.  He's decent but far from the finished article and he needs to work hard on a lot of areas of his game.  If he goes to Arsenal he isn't going to play for a while because he's just too wasteful in possession to fit into their style of play.

If we get a silly money offer then snap their hands off because there are far better players out there that aren't just potential.

Guest kingdawson

Spurs players that will PROBABLY be allowed to leave in the summer include................

Robinson

chimbonda (hope not)

Lee (dont know why though as he's mr consistant)

Rocha

Tainio

Zokora

Any of them take your fancy in a swap deag with Zoggy?

Guest jcricthon

Spurs players that will PROBABLY be allowed to leave in the summer include................

Robinson

chimbonda (hope not)

Rocha

Tainio

Zokora

No. Chuck in Berbatov and we may have a deal

Robinson

chimbonda (hope not)

Rocha

Tainio

Zokora

Apart from King and Woodie (who have bad injury records so can't be considered imo), you've only got one really good player

Robinson

chimbonda (hope not)

Rocha

Tainio

Zokora

Apart from King and Woodie (who have bad injury records so can't be considered imo), you've only got one really good player

Sadly that's still one more than us.

Robinson

chimbonda (hope not)

Rocha

Tainio

Zokora

For me, Berbatov, Lennon, Keane, Malbranque (squad) are all good players, the first two at least are really good IMO.