N'Zogbia: good news and bad news

Dave

So, we have another moody bloody frenchman to deal with.

Well, like most of the others, they will probably fade into obscurity once he leaves the club.

My view:

Stick 15 million quid on the pricks head, stick him in the ressies for the rest of the season and when they come knocking in the summer, accept 12 million and not a penny less. I dont see a lot of difference between Zog and Downing on their day and that seems to be the going rate for the Boro winger.

As for missing his contribution by sticking him in the ressies..................What contribution has that been in recent weeks?????????

you clearly haven't seen zoggy play. But we know this already  bluelaugh.gif

Well, like most of the others, they will probably fade into obscurity once he leaves the club.

My view:

Stick 15 million quid on the pricks head, stick him in the ressies for the rest of the season and when they come knocking in the summer, accept 12 million and not a penny less. I dont see a lot of difference between Zog and Downing on their day and that seems to be the going rate for the Boro winger.

As for missing his contribution by sticking him in the ressies..................What contribution has that been in recent weeks?????????

i have. his only decent play has come from full back when he has had more time and space but that is offset by poor defending.

My view:

i have. his only decent play has come from full back when he has had more time and space but that is offset by poor defending.

what about before this season ? He's not a left back.

Zoggy is arguably the most talented player on the books of the club, he's certainly one of the only 5 players automatically on my team sheet that is good enough to play where we want this club to be

My view:

I thought he played well against Stoke @ home.

If Zoggy wants to go, Kewell will probably be on the market for a free in the summer, especially if Rafa gets the boot. They already have a couple of better options on the left wing, and the supporters don't seem to like him very much. He has shown he doesn't mind playing in the North of England. He's good friends with the V-Bomber. Likes to play attacking football. Has an English wife so probably would be keen on staying in England, and I think Keegan could persuade him to come this way.

Do people think it would be worth getting him in as a replacement? Hasn't had a serious injury for a couple of years now, just a fairly minor groin strain and an unlucky toe infection. He looks to have learnt to manage his problems pretty well. Is also imo a better striker than everyone at the club except Owen.

Personally I think if we have to lose Zoggy he would be a good capture.

If Zoggy wants to go, Kewell will probably be on the market for a free in the summer, especially if Rafa gets the boot. They already have a couple of better options on the left wing, and the supporters don't seem to like him very much. He has shown he doesn't mind playing in the North of England. He's good friends with the V-Bomber. Likes to play attacking football. Has an English wife so probably would be keen on staying in England, and I think Keegan could persuade him to come this way.

Do people think it would be worth getting him in as a replacement? Hasn't had a serious injury for a couple of years now, just a fairly minor groin strain and an unlucky toe infection. He looks to have learnt to manage his problems pretty well. Is also imo a better striker than everyone at the club except Owen.

The thing with Kewell in his brief but short-prime from say The Zog was the fact, he didn't just have the skills to pay the bills, a very intelligent footballer as well.

there are players out there who would replace zoggy if it comes to it, but not Kewell.

Stewart Downing is a good player, but I just don't want to lose our best players.

Remember all that shit on Aussie TV when Kewell moved to Liverpool?

'The team I'll be playing for is...'

:lol:

That big fucking question mark and shit? :lol:

Still can't believe the cunt with all the shit involving Gary Lineker.

Remember all that s*** on Aussie TV when Kewell moved to Liverpool?

'The team I'll be playing for is...'

:lol:

Yeah Kewell was the ultimate golden child back in the day :) Could do no wrong in Australia hehe

It would have a distinct possibility of going all Duff-like on us, but I'd still risk in on the chance he'd reproduce some of his socceroos form. What a sight when he gets going.

Kewell? Downing? It's clear to me that if Zog leaves we'll have to look abroad. Jerome Rothen or someone like that.

Why would we want Rothen? He is one of the wasters at PSG.

Because he's got a great left foot. Sometimes a player stagnates at a club and plays nowhere near their potential. I see him very much as a Keegan player and would rather take a punt on him than someone with average talent like Downing. He would cost about half as much aswell i would guess.

Kewell? Downing? It's clear to me that if Zog leaves we'll have to look abroad. Jerome Rothen or someone like that.

Why would we want Rothen? He is one of the wasters at PSG.

Because he's got a great left foot. Sometimes a player stagnates at a club and plays nowhere near their potential. I see him very much as a Keegan player and would rather take a punt on him than someone with average talent like Downing. He would cost about half as much aswell i would guess.

The whole of the PSG team is rotten, Rothen was decent a few years back he is past it now.