Richards signs new Man City deal

Skirge

Zoggy signed a 5 year deal last summer and it dosen't look as though its hindering him from a move this coming close season???

Aye if Richards also has a cunt for agent then maybe just maybe he will want away,. but I doubt it!!

Guest smnewport

I agree that it just means we would have to pay £10M for him if he still has 5-years left on his contract. Still think he would be worth every penny mind.

I agree that it just means we would have to pay £10M for him if he still has 5-years left on his contract. Still think he would be worth every penny mind.

.....Sorry, what?

PS. Great news. But the modern game has made a cynic of me and I'm wondering if he's got any clauses.

You honestly think £10m would be anywhere enough?

.....Sorry, what?

PS. Great news. But the modern game has made a cynic of me and I'm wondering if he's got any clauses.

An agent stipulating clauses going into a contract??  I wouldn't have thought so, never been done before!! :lol:

Guest chic_charnley

£10m ??  You think City would sell at £10m , seriously ??  With that length of contract  , bidding would start at £20m +   

Contracts mean nothing these days.  Richards gets a pay rise and City will be able to ask for a higher transfer fee when he moves.  Would be amazed if he was still there in 5 years unless City are an established top 4 team and regularly winning things.