Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Guest Heneage

Your response was chuffing hilarious like.....

Bodmer is big for them only joined recently.

Your response was chuffing hilarious like.....

Bodmer is big for them only joined recently.

big physically. didn't think he was a regular starter and don't think he' cut it in the prem

Its 02.22, the only funny people now are the ones whos drunk in the city, or maybe not.

I remember Bodmer playing for Rennes or something, he was rated very highly in France as i recall.

might be 02.22 where you are kidda....not in the place we are all bothered about

Guest michaelfoster

Someone on here mentioned Real Zaragoza player after they got relegated, any of the following would do me:

2  DF Carlos Diogo

8  MF Pablo Aimar

20  MF Francelino Matuzalém

21  MF Alberto Zapater

22  FW Diego Milito

12  FW Ewerthon

Zapater is a DM, long term replacement for Butt

Diogo is a RB, competition for Beye

Aimar everyone knows

Matuzalem is a AM

Everyone knows the two strikers too

Xabi Alonso seems to be up for sale by common consent. I don't know whether he'd come here or not, but if we could tempt him he'd be a fantastic signing imo, a real class act in the centre of the park.

Its 02.22, the only funny people now are the ones whos drunk in the city, or maybe not.

I remember Bodmer playing for Rennes or something, he was rated very highly in France as i recall.

Played for Lille in the Champions League etc. up until last season. I think Lyon fiught hard to get him and that he is one of Ligue 1's most highly rated players. Probably stiff competition from Källström, Juninho, Toulalan etc. in Lyon though.

Acuna was a good player. Feels like we used to win more games with him in the team than not from memory.

Would saying to Tooj yesterday how much I would love him in the squad now (obviously the younger version not him now).

Acuna was a good player. Feels like we used to win more games with him in the team than not from memory.

Would saying to Tooj yesterday how much I would love him in the squad now (obviously the younger version not him now).

The Acuna of today is still probably better than Alan Smith.

Guest sondre

Anyone here seen Anthony Annan at Stabaek? He is one half of the pair at Ghana's central midfield, the other half being Essien. Have seen him in the Norwegian league this year, and he has been real class, outshining every other midfielder in the league this year. Would come on the cheap, as the club who owns him, Start, got relegated last autumn, and is in real need of some cash. He has been linked to Pompy, Boro and Bolton recently.

Anyone here seen Anthony Annan at Stabaek? He is one half of the pair at Ghana's central midfield, the other half being Essien. Have seen him in the Norwegian league this year, and he has been real class, outshining every other midfielder in the league this year. Would come on the cheap, as the club who owns him, Start, got relegated last autumn, and is in real need of some cash. He has been linked to Pompy, Boro and Bolton recently.

He's very highly rated. Essien supposedly recommended him to Chelsea, and many other big clubs are after him. Still, I wouldnt mind a bid below the £3-4m mark

Guest elpapi

1 hour ago you wouldn't give any more information, now every post reveals new stuff...  :rolleyes: Not saying you're not telling the truth, in fact these lists seem quite possible, concerning whatever has happened in the past month

i'm going for the wait and see option

i wouldn't be too disappointed with a combined list of signings a la dunne, swp, gomis, turan, sessegnon though

Guest Knightrider

Keegan

Crouch

Dunne

Riise

Kapo

SWP

Henry

Vetere

Gomis

Turan

Moreno

Nelson

Sessegnon

Amorebieta

All the players we've been linked with in the papers coincidentally :lol:

Keegan

Crouch

Dunne

Riise

Kapo

SWP

Henry

Vetere

Gomis

Turan

Moreno

Nelson

Sessegnon

Amorebieta

All the players we've been linked with in the papers coincidentally :lol:

What i thought. :thup:

All a load of shit-stirring bollocks iyam. Even if it is Baggio.

And yes, Baggio, i will believe what i want to believe, etc etc etc. :razz:

Would rather go after list two. Seems really strange that it should be so much problems between Keegan and the others according to reports. Everyone should now what was going to happened and they have even has an "clear the air" talk...

Keegans player are indeed expensive but £20m would´t either be enough for list two. Young guns are expensive. Also strange that the club wants to have players with good sell on value. Don´t see the reason to buy players and then sell them ???

I am going to wait and see what is going to happened before I judge anything.

Guest sondre

He's very highly rated. Essien supposedly recommended him to Chelsea, and many other big clubs are after him. Still, I wouldnt mind a bid below the £3-4m mark

I'd personally take him over Butt any day. Has technique, work rate, and he's a great passer of the ball.

Guest Heneage

I'd really hope that Vetere and Keegan would work together I'm hoping Keegan isn't being immature by dismissing Veteres signings as the lads clearly got talent.

Guest koye

I'm not sure Anthony Annan is good enough.....He has played well this season, but the Norwegian league is a million miles away from the Premier League. I don't think he's able to cope with the pace in the prem.. He seems like a stupid person as well

Maybe he could have been a squad player for us, but now we have to improve our starting 11 rather than strengthening our squad.

I'm not sure Anthony Annan is good enough.....He has played well this season, but the Norwegian league is a million miles away from the Premier League. I don't think he's able to cope with the pace in the prem.. He seems like a stupid person as well

Maybe he could have been a squad player for us, but now we have to improve our starting 11 rather than strengthening our squad.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Please expand on this.

Guest Heneage

I believe he means on the pitch, like intelligent players Beardsley, Del Piero, Elano who can pick passes read situations and the like.

Guest sondre

12 days till Euro 2008 kick off. We MUST take action within 10 days now, so we don't have to dig up massive after the tournament for the same players we could have got "cheap".

Guest sondre

He would strengthen our squad at DM. Better than Butt imo, and has played really well for Ghana (a strong side you must remember). When he's paired with Essien there, still playing in the tippeliga, I believe it says something about his quality. Though the Norwegian league can't be compared to the PL, you can't use that as an argument for not buying quality. Lots of the best players in the world have played in small leagues before being discovered. That's how you get the gem's on the cheap, not settling for names who are proven like Alan Smith.

Guest teepee

seems interesting with a young dcm - with him and butt shifting about a bit for a season. that would give him time to settle.

and if he is only half the player essien is, he'd be fantastic for us