Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

http://www.lausd.k12.ca.us/Los_Angeles_HS/lahighsoccer/_notes/gazza.jpg

Got sent this today.  Anyone any idea who the two players are?

Looks like NE5 and Mick.

It's funny that you mention me, I was behind the goal that day.

Our fans were going mental with the officials because of what happened everytime jones went near Gazza.

Sebastian Schweinsteiger..Hasn't been playing well at all this season, and im sure that KK can get him back to his best playing with confidence again. And when at his best he surely is a good player imo. Bayern might accept if there was a decent offer for him i think.

is that the transfer window officially open now then ?

I think deals can be done any time after the end of the season, it's just that contracts tend to run from different times of the year. I think many run from 1st July.

The transfer window's been open for 22 minutes and we've not signed anyone yet?

Fucking sick of this shambles of a board. :dave:

Guest pont-toon

The transfer window's been open for 22 minutes and we've not signed anyone yet?

f***ing sick of this shambles of a board. :dave:

ha ha i see what you did there !!! - i'm not one of the panic stricken mob myself Wullie, i have total trust in KK to do the biz in his own time

just wondered about the date of the opeing of the window thats all

official transfer window doesn't open until the 1st July. approaches can be made at any time and contracts signed, but the cash can't switch until transfer windows opens.

official transfer window doesn't open until the 1st July. approaches can be made at any time and contracts signed, but the cash can't switch until transfer windows opens.

I don't know about money not being allowed to pass hands before, but the player can't play first team matches for the team untill then.

Did Pato not sign for Milan in the summer but since Under 18s can't move from Brazil he played in the reserves untill the next window after his Birthday?

I personally think we should get them in as quick as possible instead of leaving it to the "auction house" end of august stuff that we have been known for in the past.

Bit slow for my liking, plenty of decent players and our rivals are busier than us by the looks of things...

I personally think we should get them in as quick as possible instead of leaving it to the "auction house" end of august stuff that we have been known for in the past.

Bit slow for my liking, plenty of decent players and our rivals are busier than us by the looks of things...

hows it an auction house ? we can offer less than everyione else if the playerv wants to come here then that is the only bid the selling club has to consider.

Stephen Sunday imo would be a good signing from what i saw of him last season..Good player and only 19 years old....Hasn't played much  at all as far as i've seen...Never seen him play for Valencia this season that was...Would be pretty cheap i think..But what has happened to him this season? Anyone who knows? Has he just turned s*** or is he one of many "spanish" players that never got the chance really to fulfill his potential because the club turned to foreigners instead...

well not last season, but before this season started i meant...Was class when he played in the CL qualifiers that i saw and he was really good for Spain U20's

Sebastian Schweinsteiger..Hasn't been playing well at all this season, and im sure that KK can get him back to his best playing with confidence again. And when at his best he surely is a good player imo. Bayern might accept if there was a decent offer for him i think.

Not sure about Schweinstager's standing at Bayern........during one of the UEFA Cup games (Bayern vs Getafe) the commentators were saying that Schweinstager hadn't played much, was out of favor and was having a poor spell.  Since then, he seemed to play in all the remaining UEFA cup games, and much of the remaining Bundesliga games.  I also think that Schweinstager will wait for Klinsmann to arrive, as he was a key player for Jurgen and Germany during the WC.

All that said......would love to see him in out 3 man midfield next season.

Prem duo eyeing Almeria striker

The striker left Real Madrid last summer and joined Almeria, and he shone with 13 goals in La Liga and helped the minnows retain their top-flight status.

However, Real inserted a buy-back clause in the deal and they will now take the player back for 4 million euros (£3.1million) before selling him on - with reports claiming he could go for up to 12 million euros (£9.4million).

It is claimed in Spain that two English sides have made bids for the exciting 22-year-old, with some sources suggesting the two clubs as Newcastle and West Ham.

Tottenham have also been credited with an interest after they scouted him late last year.

Now Negredo's agent Junma Lopez says he will meet with Real next week to talk over his future.

"We still have not had any news from Real and I will attend a meeting next week to clear the subject," he said.

"If Real does not accept a deal then he will remain with Almeria."

Kevin Keegan has made his first summer signing.

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/keegan%20swp.JPG

Chelsea winger Shaun Wright Phillips. Here, the two are pictured together standing in front of Keegans automobile.

In other news the wheel was invented.

:-)))))))))))

Sunn

Stephen Sunday imo would be a good signing from what i saw of him last season..Good player and only 19 years old....Hasn't played much  at all as far as i've seen...Never seen him play for Valencia this season that was...Would be pretty cheap i think..But what has happened to him this season? Anyone who knows? Has he just turned s*** or is he one of many "spanish" players that never got the chance really to fulfill his potential because the club turned to foreigners instead...

well not last season, but before this season started i meant...Was class when he played in the CL qualifiers that i saw and he was really good for Spain U20's

Sunny looked very promising in the pre-season games he played. Has not featured too much, the odd appearance here and there, I think Valencia are easing him in, big things are expected of him in the coming seasons. Would probably take a sizable bid to get him, given his potential and age.

Sunn

Sunny looked very promising in the pre-season games he played. Has not featured too much, the odd appearance here and there, I think Valencia are easing him in, big things are expected of him in the coming seasons. Would probably take a sizable bid to get him, given his potential and age.

Ah okey...Cheers for the info...A player that i really like from what i've seen...Born in Nigeria? Think i read in a swedish newspaper that he was born there...