Newcastle United 1 - 5 Manchester United - 23/2/08 - post match from page 26

James

Taylor is a hello of a lot worse than Bramble ever was, he just seems to be spared criticism week in week out god knows why

When is the last time we had a GD of -21 with 10 games to go this team is total shit and going down that is for certain, id like to say we wont go down but i can honestly say we will not win another game all season we have now had the grand total of 5 shots on goal in 6 games (speaks for itself really)

Keegan coming back was a monumental fuck up which will backfire big time, once Liverpool spank us he will be gone, the man is way way out of his depth and totally fucking clueless

Taylor is a hello of a lot worse than Bramble ever was, he just seems to be spared criticism week in week out god knows why

When is the last time we had a GD of -21 with 10 games to go this team is total shit and going down that is for certain, id like to say we wont go down but i can honestly say we will not win another game all season we have now had the grand total of 5 shots on goal in 6 games (speaks for itself really)

Keegan coming back was a monumental fuck up which will backfire big time, once Liverpool spank us he will be gone, the man is way way out of his depth and totally fucking clueless

Umm, we've had 7 today, so I don't think that shot on goal stat is right.

Ronaldo off, idiotic fans booing him. Just imagine him silently laughing in his head.

Guest DONTOONER

i dont really blame KK. If we do get relegated. i blame the bord for not investing....surely getting a couple of quality players we would helped us.

Or keeping BS will surely keep us up too...

Guest Harry-Norway

KK you suck

shut up, you have no business supporting nufc

Shut up man,i ve been supprting TOON for nearly 40 years and been at St.James many many times,you are not the one to tell me what too do.

The reason i wrote was because it so fuken frustraiting seen KK doeing the same mistakes that Big Sam did,why the hell did we change Manager,cant se any diffrent on the pitch

PS I love you to

Gutless, spineless and cowardly.

Happening every week, and the same players play.

WHY ?

Furthermore - why do we keep signing these types of player who don't deserve a TOILET CLEANERS wage, let alone the thousands they get ?

Face it people - down we are going - KK is persevering with them, and we are dying - and painfully too.

faye was at fault for that

Sir are you mental?

Taylor was in position to sort it out and got bullied by that pansy Ronaldo.

Taylor is bloody wretched. End of.

did you not see that rubbish "clearence" by faye?

YES IT WAS A LOOSE PASS!

IT THEN ROLLED FREE TO TAYLOR TO CLEAR AND HEY PRESTO RONALDO IS SCORING A THIRD!

Why is Ronaldo being booed? He's been quality. He should be applauded, not booed.

If the idiots insist on booing someone, why don't fucking boo Alan Smith - unarguably one of the biggest waste of money ever. At least with Marcelino he never played so that meant other, better players could play instead. With Smith he's just clogging up space. What a cunt.

Please tell me where we have had 7 shots on target in this game????????????????????????

Van Der Sar hasnt had a shot to save FFS

We've had several tame shots straight at him.

Duff in particular has a great feeble weakling shot on him.

another week another humliation

i dont care what people say, why cant we ever go for a proven manager,thats not just done "well" in the past like kk, and sam

but someone whos won cups and have proven themselves,like ramos with seville, and sven with his past record

im not saying we should of got them, but someone proven pedigree would be welcomed after so many mediocore managers who have come close to doing well inthere past

im fully behind kk, i support the club through anything, but it gets tiring loosing liek this each week

and i cant seewhere wer going to win our next game

sad deflated newcastle fan :(

Guest DazzaNufc1892

i get a shirt from todays game, could you boys tell me who fletch swaps shirts with at the end of the game? not got setanta in my room