So......where is Enrique?

Zero

Someone mentioned that "he has escaped back to Spain"...so what the hell is going on for him? Or that's just a non-sense wind up?

I feel sorry for him tbh, being forced out the team by both managers, probably due to the warranted starters: Duff, N'Zogbia and Milner. The only way to play them all is to drop Enrique into bench.

im very surprised at whats happened with him, both keegan and allardyce seem unwilling to play him.

must be a bit of a t***

That shouldn't matter, even if true.  What he does for 90 minutes of a game is the only thing that should matter.

im very surprised at whats happened with him, both keegan and allardyce seem unwilling to play him.

must be a bit of a t***

That shouldn't matter, even if true.  What he does for 90 minutes of a game is the only thing that should matter.

i didnt mean twat as in a difficult person to get on with a meant a twat as in a lazy fucker in training etc, thus no deserving to play.

it is very strange that even the bloke who pid £6.5m for him wouldnt play him.

a bit like souey with luque

Has looked decent the few appearances he has made, but I really dont get why he's not getting a start, there *must* be a good reason.

Whether its is attitude/in training or he isnt as good as we think, i dont know? He played for Spain U21 the other week, so i presume he is fit.

must be a bit of a t***

i didnt mean t*** as in a difficult person to get on with a meant a t*** as in a lazy fucker in training etc, thus no deserving to play.

it is very strange that even the bloke who pid £6.5m for him wouldnt play him.

a bit like souey with luque

I agree its strange and there must be some reason behind it, but for the life of me I can't figure out what it could be..  He's played well every time he's been in the team.  Luque's situation is hardly that similar.  For whatever reason Luque didn't play well in the large majority of games he played.  Enrique on the other hand has looked good in a position where we have nobody else to play (Lets face it N'Zogbia is a liability there and Carr is so out of his depth its amazing).

I think it's just a case of Keegan not being able to make up his mind picking between Zog, Duff, and Milner. So he just says to himself:

"hey, I'm Kevin Keegan, I like attacking fullbacks. Fuck it I'll have Zog at LB. Problem solved."

The sooner he takes a long hard look at things and realizes that unfortunately, he's going to have to drop one of the three decent players in our squad, the better. Enrique has looked good every time he's played and he's got bags of potential. But at this rate, he's going to fuck off back to Spain for less than half the money we payed for him.

I think it's just a case of Keegan not being able to make up his mind picking between Zog, Duff, and Milner. So he just says to himself:

"hey, I'm Kevin Keegan, I like attacking fullbacks. Fuck it I'll have Zog at LB. Problem solved."

The sooner he takes a long hard look at things and realizes that unfortunately, he's going to have to drop one of the three decent players in our squad, the better. Enrique has looked good every time he's played and he's got bags of potential. But at this rate, he's going to fuck off back to Spain for less than half the money we payed for him.

Why would he have to drop a decent player? ???

"hey, I'm Kevin Keegan, I like attacking fullbacks. f*** it I'll have Zog at LB. Problem solved."

The sooner he takes a long hard look at things and realizes that unfortunately, he's going to have to drop one of the three decent players in our squad, the better. Enrique has looked good every time he's played and he's got bags of potential. But at this rate, he's going to f*** off back to Spain for less than half the money we payed for him.

Because he has to drop one of Duff, Milner, and Zog?

"hey, I'm Kevin Keegan, I like attacking fullbacks. f*** it I'll have Zog at LB. Problem solved."

The sooner he takes a long hard look at things and realizes that unfortunately, he's going to have to drop one of the three decent players in our squad, the better. Enrique has looked good every time he's played and he's got bags of potential. But at this rate, he's going to f*** off back to Spain for less than half the money we payed for him.

I assume he means relatively decent :)

Not the most difficult of decisions. :lol:

seems pretty hard to me  :rolleyes:

Put it this way: I'd give Duff away for nothing tomorrow if there was a club stupid enough to take him.

Put it this way: I'd give Duff away for nothing tomorrow if there was a club stupid enough to take him.

Well, good job your name isn't Kevin Keegan then.  :lol:

Well, good job your name isn't Kevin Keegan then.  :lol:

He's a winger who plays every week and doesn't have one league assist or one league goal to his name. That's how fucking woeful he is.

Duff is currently shite, but even worse is the fact he thinks he is a class player or something.

You would think he would have caught on to the fact that he can't go by people like he used to, and therefore look to cross the ball as early as possible ... of course not, he instead dribbles down blind alleys and inevitably falls over and loses the ball.

The dilly dally man makes me sick to the stomach. He really sucks.