Keegan can't see past the past

KaKa

I think Faye and Beye could potentially be the best partnership in the middle. Trouble is, Beye's the best RB at the club. Similar problem if you play Faye in midfield (i.e. he's needed at CB too).

I think it could work. Geremi at RB would give us plenty going forward. Solano did it well last season.

According to Owen's autobiography, Keegan was critical of his link-play and overall game, and appreciated the fact that he needed to diversify his game to succeed at a higher level. And that was at the time when Owen was England's golden boy and could do no wrong. If he could see the flaws in the nation's best player then i'm sure he can fathom out that Alan Smith isn't exactly Pele.

I think Faye and Beye could potentially be the best partnership in the middle. Trouble is, Beye's the best RB at the club. Similar problem if you play Faye in midfield (i.e. he's needed at CB too).

I think it could work. Geremi at RB would give us plenty going forward. Solano did it well last season.

Now that would be very interesting indeed. Enrique, Faye, Beye and Germi. I seriously doubt we would look so bad at the back with those four lined up in our defence.

Not too confident it will be given a chance though. Chances are nigh impossible.

The only other problem is that it's experimenting again and unsettling the back four. I know you could say it couldn't be any worse than against Man Utd. Saturday's team should be very interesting though because there are a few not involved at the weekend who could come into contention - Viduka, Martins and Enrique for starters.

If we have not picked up 4 points in the next 4 games, Keegan must be sacked.

How can you argue that after arguing Allardyce should not have been sacked in another thread? Or are you taking the piss?

How can you argue that after arguing Allardyce should not have been sacked in another thread? Or are you taking the piss?

He's either taking the piss or on the piss.

He's either taking the piss or on the piss.

Or his thinking power is weak as piss.

What a good idea.

It's quite clear ''King Kev'' can't manage anymore, he's fucking past it, why can't people just accept this? He's been out of football for 3 years, and look at our team, we aren't European contenders anymore, we are a joke. Now, under Keegan, not Allardyce we are in a relegation battle. Since Keegan has been in charge we have conceded 13 goals in 5 league games! How is this acceptable? In the same amount of time we have scored a meager 3 goals.

We are now 6 points off the relegation zone, player morale is the lowest I've seen it in a very long time but the supporters need to wake up and see Keegan has lost it. Allardyce was doing things with this club, Keegan no longer has the ability to do so.

What a good idea.

It's quite clear ''King Kev'' can't manage anymore, he's f****** past it, why can't people just accept this? He's been out of football for 3 years, and look at our team, we aren't European contenders anymore, we are a joke. Now, under Keegan, not Allardyce we are in a relegation battle. Since Keegan has been in charge we have conceded 13 goals in 5 league games! How is this acceptable? In the same amount of time we have scored a meager 3 goals.

We are now 6 points off the relegation zone, player morale is the lowest I've seen it in a very long time but the supporters need to wake up and see Keegan has lost it. Allardyce was doing things with this club, Keegan no longer has the ability to do so.

http://got2begreen.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/wind-up-lamp-key.jpg

What a good idea.

It's quite clear ''King Kev'' can't manage anymore, he's fucking past it, why can't people just accept this? He's been out of football for 3 years, and look at our team, we aren't European contenders anymore, we are a joke. Now, under Keegan, not Allardyce we are in a relegation battle. Since Keegan has been in charge we have conceded 13 goals in 5 league games! How is this acceptable? In the same amount of time we have scored a meager 3 goals.

Are you on crack?

btw, @ Kaka, what I said before wasn't a dig at you, it was just the general feeling on here, summed up by the above post :o

What a good idea.

It's quite clear ''King Kev'' can't manage anymore, he's f****** past it, why can't people just accept this? He's been out of football for 3 years, and look at our team, we aren't European contenders anymore, we are a joke. Now, under Keegan, not Allardyce we are in a relegation battle. Since Keegan has been in charge we have conceded 13 goals in 5 league games! How is this acceptable? In the same amount of time we have scored a meager 3 goals.

:kasper:

Keegan is the past. He's past it in all senses.

He's had his time as a manager, and still managed to lose the league. Look at his record since he left us, shite and Fulham and ended his time at City in misery. He then stayed away from football for 3 years, that's how much his time at City got to him.

I can't believe Ashley hired him, stunning really.

He's had his time as a manager, and still managed to lose the league. Look at his record since he left us, shite and Fulham and ended his time at City in misery. He then stayed away from football for 3 years, that's how much his time at City got to him.

He did so shite at Fulham it got him the England job.

He's had his time as a manager, and still managed to lose the league. Look at his record since he left us, s**** and Fulham and ended his time at City in misery. He then stayed away from football for 3 years, that's how much his time at City got to him.

He did so s**** at Fulham it got him the England job.

Yeah well he didn't actually set the world on fire there did he?

He's had his time as a manager, and still managed to lose the league. Look at his record since he left us, s**** and Fulham and ended his time at City in misery. He then stayed away from football for 3 years, that's how much his time at City got to him.

He did so s**** at Fulham it got him the England job.

Yeah well he didn't actually set the world on fire there did he?

With England? There was a national campaign for him to get the job though on the back of having done such a good job at Fulham. He was far from shite there, quite the opposite in fact. That was my point. He's done a good job at every club he's managed.