Newcastle vs Blackburn - Pre Match Thread

Decky

Fkn hell they are slating us on Sky Sports, Tommo is a t*** as is Le Tis but a couple of em picking us to win..

Yeah just been listening.  At least the majority think we will win today.

Fkn hell they are slating us on Sky Sports, Tommo is a t*** as is Le Tis but a couple of em picking us to win..

i dont think thoomo or le tiss said anything derogatory at all, just said confidence is low

nicholas however....

To be fair, they were simply stating the obvious, very very bluntly, Skirge.

i dont think thoomo or le tiss said anything derogatory at all, just said confidence is low

nicholas however....

Tommo actually seemed to defend Newcastle compared to the rest.  He felt that we have the players to do well, but the confidence is shot all over the pitch.

nicholas however....

They love to see us in this state, would not bother me wha5 they say its just how happy they seem about it..

To be fair, thex were simply stating the obvious, very very bluntly, Skirge.

nicholas went over the top imo.

dont think anyone else said owt wrong though

Charlie's sometime a bit excitable.