Derby to be televised on Sky. **Moved to 20/4. 1.30 ko**

Guest toonlass

so then,cancel the lieu day i had in for staurday,replace it with sundays.

good point.....more chance of getting my lieu day for the sunday

bad point.....if i don't get the lieu day i had a slim chance of making the match on saturday...fuck all on the sunday.

Guest BooBoo

I'm livid at this news.  :angry:

Last thing I'm worried about is the day we play.

Derby day always mean even more ale and that means either wasting a days holiday at work or being hungover to hell at graft. Plus everyones more up for it on a Saturday.

Bloody television man!

Derby day always mean even more ale and that means either wasting a days holiday at work or being hungover to hell at graft. Plus everyones more up for it on a Saturday.

Bloody television man!

Aye, think I'm going to have to take a flexi. :undecided:  No matter what the result, I'm going to need to be hammered.

Bloody television man!

Everyone prefers saturday.

FUCKING UTTER BASTARDS!!!!!!!!

I booked the fucking Saturday off work ages ago, I'm working on Sunday and the rotas have been finalised so I can't fucking apply for leave for it!

Going to have to desperately try and convince someone to swap a shift with me, what a bunch of reprehensible fucking cuntflaps  :angry:

Glad the match has been moved til Sunda, as i would have still been abroad for the Sat KO. Now I can watch it at home.

The Calzaghe fight will hopefully start around 4am and I'll flog it up from stansted (land at 11:55pm) and catch that too.

Guest scottishmag54

Well pissed off about this game being moved to the Sunday I think clearer rules should be put in place as to how far in advance they can change kick off times have ended up well out of pocket changing arrangements and i have heard of quite a few others in the same boat.

I will SKY+ the fight & watch it in the morning. Not really arsed about it being switched.

Hopefully results will go our way on that Saturday & it boils down to something like we can relegate them & we will be safe if win. I know this is very unlikely but let me dream of it.