Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

You can't simply just blame the manager for the shit state we are in, the players have to take some responsibility as well, however there is no real force there to make sure that happens. Nolan or barton would be telling them exactly how it is, we really miss that IMO

:thup:

Don't like Nolan or Barton too much as players but they provided something we simply don't have within this group and it shows when we go behind.

Arsenal, Man U, Liverpool, Spurs etc don't need Nolan and Barton and neither do we. If we want British players to provide some grit then I'd far rather we targeted the likes of McCarthy or Sinclair.

What does this even mean? Every team needs natural leaders in the side. I can't think of one in ours.

Grit. :lol:

Not one? Cabaye, Yanga Mbiwa, Sissoko, all previous and successful club captains.

:papiss:

The other two have shown little in the way of it either. Albeit language problems may come in too play.

HAHA TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  IDIOT

You can't simply just blame the manager for the shit state we are in, the players have to take some responsibility as well, however there is no real force there to make sure that happens. Nolan or barton would be telling them exactly how it is, we really miss that IMO

Don't like Nolan or Barton too much as players but they provided something we simply don't have within this group and it shows when we go behind.

Arsenal, Man U, Liverpool, Spurs etc don't need Nolan and Barton and neither do we. If we want British players to provide some grit then I'd far rather we targeted the likes of McCarthy or Sinclair.

What does this even mean? Every team needs natural leaders in the side. I can't think of one in ours.

Not one? Cabaye, Yanga Mbiwa, Sissoko, all previous and successful club captains.

Hell, even Taylor for all his idiocy was a long standing leader of the U21s.

In other words, none.

Hell, even Taylor for all his idiocy was a long standing leader of the U21s.

In other words, none.

I'd still rather have Sissoko here ahead of Barton and Cabaye rather than Nolan.

And nobody suggested otherwise. Natural leaders are needed, though. We could do with a one up front and one in the midfield in place of your mate who Man U wanted to sign last summer.

I'm not going to disagree on you there, I would just say that we need the leadership from the manager as well. If you have a manager with clear principle of how he wants to play the game, and the standards he expects, then it makes it a lot easier to instill that in the team. Pards has one foot in the players camp and one in Ashleys, so no sense of commitment will be passed down to the players, then add that to his general ineptness at setting out teams, and you can see why there is a lack of leadership in the team. No one really knows what their role is.

Guest bimpy474

Nolan wouldn't have pulled out of a game because his head wasn't straight if a bid for him had come in.

Totally gutless, for all his skill and decency as a player, Cabaye is a gutless drama queen.

Nolan wouldn't have pulled out of a game because his head wasn't straight if a bid for him had come in.

Totally gutless, for all his skill and decency as a player, Cabaye is a gutless drama queen.

Unreal how people are so quick to jump to this conclusion.

It was the same with Colo when nobody knew what was going on in his personal life which meant he may be leaving the club.

The amount of shit people gave him on this forum was unreal. Even claiming he was faking his back injury at the tailend of last season.

Now he's said he's staying it wouldn't surprise me if the same people are praising him, stating he's easily the clubs best defender and never really wanted to leave. At least have some consistency.

We don't really know what happened with Cabaye, but like the Given situation, considering how much of a joke we are currently I don't blame him for turning his head when Arsenal and PSG came calling.

Guest bimpy474

I actually think you are Alan Pardew. You're such a gaylord you must be him.

He is tho.

Guest bimpy474

It was the same with Colo when nobody knew what was going on in his personal life which meant he may be leaving the club.

The amount of shit people gave him on this forum was unreal. Even claiming he was faking his back injury at the tailend of last season.

Now he's said he's staying it wouldn't surprise me if the same people are praising him, stating he's easily the clubs best defender and never really wanted to leave. At least have some consistency.

We don't really know what happened with Cabaye, but like the Given situation, considering how much of a joke we are currently I don't blame him for turning his head when Arsenal and PSG came calling.

Utter bollocks, we pay his wages and until we dont he WORKS for us and gets paid over £40,000 a week to kick a fucking football about and do something that 52,000 people would love to do. And those 52,000 people are the reason the sulking tosspot is getting £40,000 a week. No fans mean no club, means no sky money.

Sick to death of pansy arsed footballers and people who think it's ok to stop doing their JOB. Yes the club is a mess, so is where i work but i can't just down tools and sulk.

Utter utter utter fucking bollocks.

What's this got to do with Alan Pardew? Also, are you pissed?

He is tho.

Ah right, thanks for clearing that up.

He is tho.

Last year it was depression..... what a fanny.... I'd be f**ing well depressed if I was on > one million squid a year.

He is tho.

Last year it was depression..... what a fanny.... I'd be f**ing well depressed if I was on > one million squid a year.

I don't know where to start with this one.

Guest bimpy474

I dont drink Alan, the way you defend everything that is wrong with the club is to be admired, but if you took your tounge out of Mike arsehole for a minute and take a look around, you might see that the rest of are getting royally fucked up the arse. Alan.

He is tho.

Giving New Jersey a bad name, man.

I dont drink Alan, the way you defend everything that is wrong with the club is to be admired, but if you took your tounge out of Mike arsehole for a minute and take a look around, you might see that the rest of are getting royally fucked up the arse. Alan.

I don't know what you're on about, I'm not defending anything. I'm saying we don't know whether Cabaye refused to play or was withdrawn by the club.

Neither are good, but I would like to know what happened before slagging off Cabaye. Just me like.

He is tho.

I don't know where to start with this one.

Like the bloke is a fanny. A f**ing fortune for kicking a ball around and his head isn't right because someone "may" want to sign him.

Jesus wept.

Guest bimpy474

So has it been confirmed that Cabaye refused to play on Monday, or was it Pardew's call?

Fwiw. Ryder reckoned Cabaye asked not to play. Ask Alan, he's here now.