Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

Guest bimpy474

A Lyon fan is saying Lyon and Newcastle have agreed all fees for Gomis, spreading on Twitter now.

God i'm sick of this, yes, no, yes, no......

A Lyon fan is saying Lyon and Newcastle have agreed all fees for Gomis, spreading on Twitter now.

Hasn't that always been the case but all of his representatives decided to take out their cuts?

Guest bimpy474

Hasn't that always been the case but all of his representatives decided to take out their cuts?

Well this French Lyon supporter (if it is) reckons that a Chronicle reporter was told by a friend of his (how the hell would he know someone who has spoken to a Chronicle reporter), that we will pay the agent and Lyon have agreed to pay St. Etienne their cut. Almost certainly bullshit but he reckons the news will break soon.

Should have put this in the braindead twitter lies thread really.

Well this French Lyon supporter (if it is) reckons that a Chronicle reporter was told by a friend of his (how the hell would he know someone who has spoken to a Chronicle reporter), that we will pay the agent and Lyon have agreed to pay St. Etienne their cut. Almost certainly bullshit but he reckons the news will break soon.

Should have put this in the braindead twitter lies thread really.

There could be something in it, we have lost all our other targets so maybe we will just go all out to finalise this one. We didn't something similar with Barton. (Though Barton was bought under our previous regime.)

Guest bimpy474

While this is released at the same time in France.....haha, nobody knows feck all.

http://www.olympique-et-lyonnais.com/club/mercato-newcastle-pret-a-retenter-une-offre-pour-gomis,65555.html

Newcastle like French. With nearly 12 players from the hexagon, the English club hopes to do better than last season where he struggled to maintain until the end.

To achieve this, Alan Pardew looking for offensive reinforcements. Loic Remy has already happened, but the technician would experience another striker.

According to The Chronicle, the Magpies should return to the charge for Bafé Gomis. While the case seemed closed after the failure of negotiations on alleged commissions, British leaders would join the Lyonnais.

The attacker, who refused to extend his contract could be agreed. But Jean-Michel Aulas t it be?

Guest bimpy474

Alexement ‏@Lichaa69 1m

@The_Looney_Toon @SimonR83 Yes according to a source.He wants to get the signature of Gomis.

Alexement ‏@Lichaa69 2m

@SimonR83 @JM_Aulas Newcastle made ​​a new offer for Gomis and want to pay the agents.

Alexement ‏@Lichaa69 2m

@SimonR83 @The_Looney_Toon Newcastle made ​​a new offer for Gomis and want to pay the agents.

Alexement @ Lichaa69 4m

Joe Kennear in France for signing Bafé Gomis for good.Joe Kennear in France for signing Bafé for good. @ JM_Aula

Looks like it's happening then. Lets hope they don't just leave it there, Ince or Sinclair would be good as well. If we are interested in Sinclair then Man City might have been the ones holding the deal up as they might not want him to play against them on Monday night, might make sense.

Guest Phil K

I just hope it blows up in Aulas's face, Gomis moves on a Bosman, NOT to a league or club he wants, the agent DOESN'T get remotely the pay off he was obsessed with, and each of the bast*rds lose out

Guest bimpy474

If he is bullshitting he's giving it a good go trying to prove otherwise.

Alexement @ Lichaa69 57s

@ ShtroumphetteOM I'm sorry to tell you that Newcastle made ​​a new offer and it was accepted, Joe Kinnear is in France.