Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

Nolan wouldn't have pulled out of a game because his head wasn't straight if a bid for him had come in.

Totally gutless, for all his skill and decency as a player, Cabaye is a gutless drama queen.

Unreal how people are so quick to jump to this conclusion.

He is tho.

Ah right, thanks for clearing that up.

Last year it was depression..... what a fanny.... I'd be f**ing well depressed if I was on > one million squid a year.

Are you being serious? ???

Guest bimpy474

Nolan wouldn't have pulled out of a game because his head wasn't straight if a bid for him had come in.

Totally gutless, for all his skill and decency as a player, Cabaye is a gutless drama queen.

I actually think you are Alan Pardew. You're such a gaylord you must be him.

What's this got to do with Alan Pardew? Also, are you pissed?

I dont drink Alan, the way you defend everything that is wrong with the club is to be admired, but if you took your tounge out of Mike arsehole for a minute and take a look around, you might see that the rest of are getting royally fucked up the arse. Alan.

I don't know what you're on about, I'm not defending anything. I'm saying we don't know whether Cabaye refused to play or was withdrawn by the club.

Neither are good, but I would like to know what happened before slagging off Cabaye. Just me like.

Oh yes quite correct Alan, defending isn't your strong point is it.

So has it been confirmed that Cabaye refused to play on Monday, or was it Pardew's call?

In a word, no.

I'm only asking because we've pretty much had him in the shop window all summer. So there might well have been a club decision to withdraw him while a sale was in progress.

I dont drink Alan, the way you defend everything that is wrong with the club is to be admired, but if you took your tounge out of Mike arsehole for a minute and take a look around, you might see that the rest of are getting royally fucked up the arse. Alan.

I don't know what you're on about, I'm not defending anything. I'm saying we don't know whether Cabaye refused to play or was withdrawn by the club.

Neither are good, but I would like to know what happened before slagging off Cabaye. Just me like.

Cheers for the chat then bimpy.

Guest bimpy474

Cheers for the chat then bimpy.

Dont thank me, sort the fucking team out.

So has it been confirmed that Cabaye refused to play on Monday, or was it Pardew's call?

In a word, no.

I'm only asking because we've pretty much had him in the shop window all summer. So there might well have been a club decision to withdraw him while a sale was in progress.

All we know is that he travelled with the team and then went back before KO.

Where people are getting any more than that I have no idea.

Guest bimpy474

In a word, no.

All we know is that he travelled with the team and then went back before KO.

Where people are getting any more than that I have no idea.

You know, you know.

Fwiw. Ryder reckoned Cabaye asked not to play. Ask Alan, he's here now.

Reckon you are pissed like :lol:

Fwiw. Ryder reckoned Cabaye asked not to play. Ask Alan, he's here now.

Reckon you are pissed like :lol:

Bimps does seem a little sozzled :lol:

He is tho.

Ah right, thanks for clearing that up.

Last year it was depression..... what a fanny.... I'd be f**ing well depressed if I was on > one million squid a year.

I don't know where to start with this one.

Like the bloke is a fanny. A f**ing fortune for kicking a ball around and his head isn't right because someone "may" want to sign him.

Jesus wept.

I agree on the refusal to play if that was the case.  But the comment about depression was quite stupid if you were being serious.  Its not just feeling a bit sad because you're a fanny ffs, its an illness and money doesnt just make it go away.

Guest strongbow69

absolutely spot on, beggars belief

Guest bimpy474

I'm not drunk but i've seen the light. Ian.W is Alan Pardew, cant you all see it. I see dead people.

Neither of us are dead though. Or at least I hope not, perish the thought something has happened to Pards.

Your dead to me Alan, but i can still see you.

Guest bimpy474

Look it's Alan wife.

Guest strongbow69

Look it's Alan wife.

:hmm:  :lol:

FWIW, Gomis is displaying similar behaviour at his current club. Does that mean you would rather we didn't pursue this deal then?

(neatly brings thread back on topic)

Guest bimpy474

Look it's Alan wife.

:hmm:  :lol:

See, this lovely lady can see the humour :lol:

I'm not drunk but i've seen the light. Ian.W is Alan Pardew, cant you all see it. I see dead people.

Neither of us are dead though. Or at least I hope not, perish the thought something has happened to Pards.

Your dead to me Alan, but i can still see you.

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

FWIW, Gomis is displaying similar behaviour at his current club. Does that mean you would rather we didn't pursue this deal then?

(neatly brings thread back on topic)

Completely different situation, one i shall wait for Mole to inform you about as he has all the details. Something about Aulus telling Gomis he can leave becuase of his wages,  blah blah blah where's Mole ?

:papiss: