Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

:lol: Anyone see Keane there when he was taken off? Had a right wee tantrum about it.

......... and Gus Poyet said that Keane was only showing disappointment for being subbed so there probably won't be any punishment for his hissy fit.  Not what I've heard.

As for the dud offside decisions, I'm philosophical about it, you win some, you lose some, sh*t happens.  But it's easy to be relaxed about it when we're not chasing a higher league position for anything more than extra prize money.  I shouldn't happen though.  If the same thing happens to Newcastle tonight, there would be a lot more intensive reaction and rightly so, there's a lot more at stake.

:lol: Anyone see Keane there when he was taken off? Had a right wee tantrum about it.

......... and Gus Poyet said that Keane was only showing disappointment for being subbed so there probably won't be any punishment for his hissy fit.  Not what I've heard.

As for the dud offside decisions, I'm philosophical about it, you win some, you lose some, sh*t happens.  But it's easy to be relaxed about it when we're not chasing a higher league position for anything more than extra prize money.  I shouldn't happen though.  If the same thing happens to Newcastle tonight, there would be a lot more intensive reaction and rightly so, there's a lot more at stake.

What do you think Keane is unhappy with? Ramos in general?

Well said. You win some, you lose some.

Ireland was just offside (any talk of a couple of yards is pathetic) i can see how that could be given, but Bent's goal was a fuking goal, spuds got ripped with that one without a doubt.

What do you think Keane is unhappy with? Ramos in general?

No, he likes to be the centre of the universe.  Apparently got it into his head that Berbatov has adapted quickly to the premiership because he's got Keane to partner him up front. :rolleyes:

They do play well together but clubs have squads to change things.  Keane actually could benefit from being dropped for a match or two imo.  I think it could well happen too.  Ramos ripped into him after the match apperently.

Ireland was just offside (any talk of a couple of yards is pathetic) i can see how that could be given, but Bent's goal was a fuking goal, spuds got ripped with that one without a doubt.

Totally agree.  The linesman wasn't in line for Ireland's one and it was close even if he had been in line.  But with Bent's goal they only flag nowadays if the ball goes to the player who was offside.  It was never going to reach Berbatov even if he had been offside.  TBH, ever since the authorities took the new interpretation there's been more cockups than there were before.

Guest alijmitchell

Well done Aberdeen for sticking it to one of the old firm!

Especially as it's not Rangers! ;D

:pow:

Ha ha I was actually hoping Partick Thistle would do the same tbf...

Just heard the Celtic fans booing at the final whistle.

They are possibly the worst at claiming to be "The best fans on the world". Fucking hell. Its almost nailed on that they will win something else next year, then the year after, then the year after etc etc - if not even the title this year - so I think its fair to say they are all a bunch of spoilt cunts...

And thats the ones that were there... loads of empty seats I saw.

* 29 Kuszczak

* 24 Fletcher

* 19 Pique

* 15 Vidic

* 22 O'Shea

* 07 Ronaldo

* 04 Hargreaves

* 08 Anderson

* 17 Nani

* 09 Saha

* 32 Tevez

Man Utd V Bolton,  Chelsea V Spurs tonight

Hopefully a comfortable win for Man U

For some reason the Scotch git is putting out a scratch side against Bolton. It's backfired on him before, let's hope it doesn't tonight. It pisses me off supporting the Mancs but we need Bolton beaten tonight.