Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

Guest Spurs_from_Africa

My god, could have won! Watch out for that cole tackle on Hutton, unbelievably dirty, although I'm sure sky won't make anything of it.

Spurs will be challenging for the title within 3 years at this rate, Ramos has transformed them without even building his own team yet!

Yes - they are conceding 4 goals a game pretty regularly. What masterful tactical awareness  :laugh2:

I think he's right though.

Spurs will be challenging for the title within 3 years at this rate, Ramos has transformed them without even building his own team yet!

Yes - they are conceding 4 goals a game pretty regularly. What masterful tactical awareness  :laugh2:

I think he's right though.

Me too!

My god, could have won! Watch out for that cole tackle on Hutton, unbelievably dirty, although I'm sure sky won't make anything of it.

They've just shown it briefly in the preview, lookled awful like.

And to think Allardyce is trying to get us to liken what Ramos is going at Spurs to what he was trying to do here  :idiot2:

He goes missing big time in the really "big" games for me.Never seen him once go past Ashley Cole either.

First of all, that's bollocks.

Second, he won Man U the game on Saturday to take them above Arsenal, and he's winning the game for them now to gain a 3 point lead. He's scored 32 or 33 goals in less than a season, from midfield. For me, he don't have to be magic in the "really big games" to be the worlds best player, as long as he keeps winning domestic titles for his team.

Cup final last year-anonymous

England v Portugal World and Euro finals-anonymous,except for slyly getting Rooney sent off

Champions League semi last year-AWOL again.

Proper big games not Man United vs. Derby?????

Cannot be considered as world class until he does it on world stage.Oh Aye,and he's a cheating cunt also.

And in your world,whilst he played at Old Trafford,Phil Neville must have been world class-and Nicky Butt.Whilst they were winning domestic titles.

You know, he's actually evolved a fuck-lot as a player in the last two years, since the last WC.

He ripped Milan apart in the quarters in the CL last year, he scored the important winner against Lyon this year in the last round of the CL, and he's also joint top scorer this season in the CL.

I suppose none of them are big enough games though  :rolleyes:

And to think Allardyce is trying to get us to liken what Ramos is going at Spurs to what he was trying to do here  :idiot2:

The question what is Ramos doing there?

its  really a huge shock to me that just changing the way players train can turn a team from the hopeless  bunch of fuckers Tottenham were before he came to  the brilliant team i saw playing tonight.

its  really a huge shock to me that just changing the way players train can turn a team from the hopeless  bunch of fuckers Tottenham were before he came to  the brilliant team i saw playing tonight.

keegan and ramos are both good attacking managers and im happy with what we have as will most spurs fans

Or the pile of shite that lost 4-1 to Birmingham City the other day.

Interesting though - Spurs 4-Villa 4, Chelsea 4-Villa 4, Spurs 4-Chelsea 4.

Three good matches, those.

Modern-day footballers really are wankers.

Who are the biggest wankers amongst them?

I'l start with Ashley Cole and William Gallas. Oh, and Mathieu 'Imaginary Card Waving Weasel Faced Cunt' Flamini

I'l start with Ashley Cole and William Gallas. Oh, and Mathieu 'Imaginary Card Waving Weasel Faced Cunt' Flamini

Carvalho has pissed me off an awful lot since he came to the Premiership

I'l start with Ashley Cole and William Gallas. Oh, and Mathieu 'Imaginary Card Waving Weasel Faced c***' Flamini

pretty much every chelsea and arsenal player and chimbonda and barton

Carvalho has pissed me off an awful lot since he came to the Premiership

He pissed me off since he went through Agbonlahor at just under knee height, two-footed.

Guest Spurs_from_Africa

I'l start with Ashley Cole and William Gallas. Oh, and Mathieu 'Imaginary Card Waving Weasel Faced c***' Flamini

Can't disagree there. Eboue has to get a mention, as does 'second goalie' carra and 'never dives' Gerrard. For some reason, camorenesi (sp?) really does my head in too. The thug that is Terry can't be forgotton either.

What a game though.

Brilliant...... although

Tom Huddlestone... cheating cunt

Aye, good spot by the ref.

Aye it was. Not easy for him tonight from what I just saw. Stuff going on all over the place. Was waiting to see the Joe Cole tackle

Guest Spurs_from_Africa

What a game though.

Brilliant...... although

Tom Huddlestone... cheating c***

Aye, good spot by the ref.

Aye it was. Not easy for him tonight from what I just saw. Stuff going on all over the place. Was waiting to see the Joe Cole tackle

It was by A. Cole on Hutton mate. I agree about Tom though, I don't want to see that aspect creeping into his game, which unfortunately, it has been.

Hadnt realised it was Ashley Cole. Sorry

Bad effort that was and just sums up what a twat he is by trying to claim he was totally innocent and that he got the ball.

Was miles away from it and clearly caught the lad on the shin.

Then to turn his back on the ref. Someone should have shot him... its about all he deserves.