Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

Guest andynufc84

How poor is Ballack

Quite disappointed by his performances over here, as he was class for Bayern, absolutely class.

Aye, Bayern were the team who he had the heart for

Honestly, I hope Barnsley win.

Couldn't give two fucks whether Boro or Pompey win a Cup, in fact if they do more power to them I say. It doesn't effect us in the least bit at the end of the day and I'm sure there are a lot of Boro and Pompey fans for whom it would mean so much to win a trophy, a hell of a lot more than any Chelsea fan anyway.

I'd hate to think that someone would really begrudge us a Cup win out of some largely unfounded bitterness. Sure, I'll be shouting against Boro in particular when it comes to the semi/final, such is the fun of rivalries.

But if they do win I'll take my hat off and say "Fair play, you deserve it", I even felt like that when Spurs won the CC and was happy for them at the end of the day.

Honestly, I hope Barnsley win.

Couldn't give two fucks whether Boro or Pompey win a Cup, in fact if they do more power to them I say. It doesn't effect us in the least bit at the end of the day and I'm sure there are a lot of Boro and Pompey fans for whom it would mean so much to win a trophy, a hell of a lot more than any Chelsea fan anyway.

I'd hate to think that someone would really begrudge us a Cup win out of some largely unfounded bitterness. Sure, I'll be shouting against Boro in particular when it comes to the semi/final, such is the fun of rivalries.

But if they do win I'll take my hat off and say "Fair play, you deserve it", I even felt like that when Spurs won the CC and was happy for them at the end of the day.

They're not our rivals Shak. They don't have any rivals.  :iamatwat:

We've got no chance against Chelski

Rubbish.

Are you living in a parallel universe?

Their first team is getting beat off Barnsley? I'm talking about him dropping half that team for a cup final. Not to mention that we've played them at home at that stage of the season every time in the last 4 years and they're yet to beat us.

why couldnt we defend like barnsley?!

:lol:

That sounds so pathetic.

it does sound pathetic, but if we did, we wouldnt be inn the shit we're in now

Guest Phil K

Barnsley knock out Chelsea

Isn't it amazing what you can do when your players have a backbone, and no yellow-streak ?