Anyone getting proper scared now??

Guest GLENEAGLE

Guest Stephen927

A little bit but I still have faith that we can turn this around, and that Reading won't perform better than us.

Absolutely gutted to lose at the time we did.

It's make or break time, we absolutely have to win against Birmingham, Fulham and Reading.

Will be fun starting a game with our side in the Championship in FM next season.

:lol:

Funnily enough i was listening to the second half in the car thinking the same thing.

That's my only positive.

Deary me.

Yeah, i'm 'proper' scared of relegation, we are the sinking stone rock right now, its going to take a monumental effort to stop us sinking to the bottom.

I don't think the players, the management, the board or the fans have the stomach, mentality and fight in them for a relegation fight, i dread the day we slip into the last spot, if we do i honestly hand on heart think we'd not get back out of it.

The key is never getting there, but a nailed on humiliation in the next game makes things tough, very fuking tough.

We'll lose at Anfield, then quite likely we'll be in the bottom 3 after the Brum match.

Games against Fulham, Reading and scum are fair from certain wins.

Yep, i'm seriously thinking we may go down, now.

I'm going to just stay far away from football related matters for a few days.

I've got a few important things to deal with in the coming week, I'm not joking when I say thinking about us could endanger them, I'm that angry about us.

Will be fun starting a game with our side in the Championship in FM next season.

Yes we are going down.

I told you we shouldn't have sacked Sam and change was the last thing we needed. Gay. :(

I was fine and now i'm really scared.

Ont he bright side, it also makes it very exciting.  I'm gutted i'm missing the birmingham game now.

Playing well and trying and not winning is something you always see towards the end of a season of teams that get relegated.

The rest of this season is such a turning point.  Get relegated and it's going to be really hard to come back from.  We'll probably go back up, but we'll be a long way from europe.  Stay up and i really think we can build and drive on.

Howay the lads.  Please fans, really get behind the team for the rest of the season.

is there anything we can do as fans to take this into our own hands?

i mean we can't just sit idling by and watch the club go down, or even come close to getting relegated!!

I dont particularly give a rat's ass about our squad of players as individuals or personalities. Having said that, it will be up to them whether we stay up or not. Survival will have to depend on them, and I don't like the status quo.

I'm wondering....is there anything we can do to help the situation?? Can we get 20 or 30 or 40 thousand signatures to ask the club to open training up to the public? Maybe the daily support of fans will get them going! We can sell whoever we have to sell in the summer. But in the meantime, we need to stick by these players as our fate is in their hands!

What else can we do? I really think we should take matters into our own hands, and I believe Newcastle-Online has enough man power and passion to think of something!!! Come on boys and girls....who's with me!

Mods, feel free to start a new thread if anything

The state we are in at the moment we won`t last too long in the Championship either.  Every Ipswich game I have been to both sides have played better than what I have seen of NUFC this season.

we demolished stoke at sjp. thats the gulf in quality between the 2 leagues

Guest LucaAltieri

I've already said that if we lose today we're in trouble.

We ARE in trouble.

We're one of about 7 teams in trouble.

The state we are in at the moment we won`t last too long in the Championship either.  Every Ipswich game I have been to both sides have played better than what I have seen of NUFC this season.

True thats at SJP with the current sqaud. Do you expect the only players we see worth staying actually staying?  We would lose the not so shit players from the shit players we have. Yes small teams coming to SJP will be a bit overcome by the stadium. Would the noise level be as loud playing shite nobody teams?  What would happen when we have to play away?

bolton still have wigan away, manure and chelsea and spurs away, west ham home, boro away, aston villa away, man city, sunderland, arsenal and liverpool at home. essentially they have the top 4 to play, and all top half apart from sunderland and boro. not posted in correct order so im allowed to say that.

True thats at SJP with the current sqaud. Do you expect the only players we see worth staying actually staying?  We would lose the not so s*** players from the s*** players we have. Yes small teams coming to SJP will be a bit overcome by the stadium. Would the noise level be as loud playing s**** nobody teams?  What would happen when we have to play away?

well some would stay, wed be rid of all the money grabbers though. if we started with harper in goal and taylor in defence, carroll up front thats not so bad.

Guest Erich von Manstein

Well at least there's something positive to come out of this then. Idiot.