The way i see it is

Decky

]and tbh we destroyed Blackburn

We got beat 0-1.

We out played them in patches, yes. We 'destroyed' them, definitely f****** not.

even le tissier the tosspot couldnt believe we didnt win, he claimed we 'destroyed' them.

and it certainly sounded like it to me

I couldn't give a flying f*** what Le Tissier reckons.

good for you.

I couldn't give a flying f*** what Le Tissier reckons.

We didn't destroy them, our nil goals tally tells you that, we did everything but score and if we'd got one we could have destroyed them because of the boost we'd have got from a goal.

Guest Erich von Manstein

We played better football for 80 out of the 90mins. They had spells but only on the break and the odd corner.

Yes we didnt score but we did destroy them.

Can someone please tell me how it is possible to destroy a team and not even score?

Guest Phil K

Had a wee think about it all there now and tbh we destroyed Blackburn, we play like that against worst teams ie those below us and we will score, we get one and the rest will follow. Forget about the result today, the performance was there and im sure that will continue and we WILL survive. Believe

They say faith moves mountains.

That is of course, crap. Bulldozers move mountains, with determined blokes with ability driving them.

And - unlucky ? After 3 points out of 33, no. It is INCOMPETENCE - not bad luck

We played better football for 80 out of the 90mins. They had spells but only on the break and the odd corner.

Can someone please tell me how it is possible to destroy a team and not even score?

"destroy" is a bullshit word anyway.

How can someone without a brain type on a football forum? I'm not really sure but you manage it.

Guest Erich von Manstein

"destroy" is a bullshit word anyway.

How can someone without a brain type on a football forum? I'm not really sure but you manage it.

So why did you claim we destroyed them?

We were all over them.  Only two things stopped us winning - a lack of confidence (which will come back with time) and Brad Friedel (who doesn't play for everyone).

Honestly, up until the goal, I've not enjoyed a match so much since Bolton on the first day of the season.  If the way we played today is a sign of things to come, I'll be happy.

Guest smarty2006

We were never really going to get much from the teams above us tbh.

The barometer for our survival is how we fair against teams below us (and hopefully getting the odd point from the bigger games).

Performance today shows a little hope, looks like if we are to stay up its going to be by the skin of our teeth!

Had a wee think about it all there now and tbh we destroyed Blackburn, we play like that against worst teams ie those below us and we will score, we get one and the rest will follow. Forget about the result today, the performance was there and im sure that will continue and we WILL survive. Believe

:clap:

Good man dicky

Cheers

Soz, had dick on my mind