Rumours I've heard tonight

Big Geordie

What I admire about the Fat Bastard is that he takes holidays and knows when to take a rest. Wish we could say the same about his supporters.

I support anyone who does well for the club mate, and just right now the new owner and his chairman are doing decidedly worse than their predecessors. This might not suit your "opinion" but its true.

Even if it is is true, do you have to keep blathering on about it day after day, month after month, year after year, on and on and on and on.....:sleepy2:

didn't see you saying this when almost every thread was "splash the cash fat bastard" etc etc blah blah

no difference so far as I can see.

Anyway, my comments are relevant to the thread and I don't start threads about the board.

I'm only concerned about the club, very concerned in fact. I've seen relegation twice, don't want it again, but the writing was on the wall last summer that this season was going to be a hard struggle. And nothing I've heard gives me any hope that they know what they are doing, and know what they should be doing to correct it, especially from Mort.

No I'm not happy at the position of the club, for which I hold the current owner/chairman responsible for, for not recognising the seriousness of the situation - letting Dyer and Solano go and not replacing them as I have been saying all season - and the ex manager for largely wasting what little cash and backing he had.

I see that taking the piss out of you and others by claiming I was embarrassed by Ashley wearing a NUFC shirt still takes you in, despite me explaining this before that neither that nor some of the things Shepherd did didn't embarrass me in the slightest.

The only thing that pisses me off is losing football matches, and the only thing that embarrasses me is seeing the club not show ambition, get relegated, buy sub standard players etc

I don't give a toss what the chairman / owner / majority shareholder do, so long as they back their manager. They can dance naked down Northumberland Street for all I care. I've told you before, the manure fans didn't care when Edwards was caught out, neither do Chelsea ie Abramovics doings whatever they may be, take your cue from supporters who know what being successful is about and not some silly s**** sitting in a CIU club eating their pickled onions and cheese squares who doesn't have a clue and never goes to games.

Quite amazing. It always makes me smile that people object to cockney press saying that Newcastle fans / Geordies etc  are thick

and prefer to lose 4-3 than win 1-0 and other such s****, because its true that quite a lot do, and those who prefer to see nice men and losing football teams to those who show ambition but maybe don't so good PR is almost definitely the sort of people they are talking about.

Ashley and Mort would have been slaughtered if they had sacked Allardyce before a ball was kicked and with his previous record in management they would have deserved everything they got.  That is the only thing they could have done to change how things have turned out for us this year.

They could have given Allardyce more money to spend, he had more money but he didn't spend it, the same goes for Keegan during the last window, so money has nothing to do with it, both managers had the option to bring more players in and both decided against that, for whatever reason.

As for you not being bothered about Ashley wearing his shirt, you went to great detail to come across as being embarrassed, you even said in the same post that you were not taking the piss when you said it, that’s some length to go to try and wind people up.  I say things sarcastically but I don’t go to such lengths as you did, I do the sarcasm and leave it at that.  I really think you meant it but now see the hypocrisy and are back tracking.

how much money ? 2m ? 3m ? 4m ?

What use is that, in our current position ?

I think Ashley should not sit with the fans, which I said, but if the team is winning I wouldn't give a toss, its up to him. Nobody does everything to your liking in life, so you look at whats important. For someone running/owning a football club, its backing your manager.  End of story.

Like I said, I was exposing the hypocrisy from people like you who always claimed were "embarrassed" but couldn't see that what Ashley was doing is a bit daft and out of place.

I support anyone who does well for the club mate, and just right now the new owner and his chairman are doing decidedly worse than their predecessors. This might not suit your "opinion" but its true.

They are running a club without the Sir John legacy, they took over the Shepherd legacy.

Here, have a cyber-puppy.

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/8539/puppyincoatyj2.jpg

They are running a club without the Sir John legacy, they took over the Shepherd legacy.

Here, have a cyber-puppy.

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/8539/puppyincoatyj2.jpg

:nope:

how much money ? 2m ? 3m ? 4m ?

What use is that, in our current position ?

I think Ashley should not sit with the fans, which I said, but if the team is winning I wouldn't give a toss, its up to him. Nobody does everything to your liking in life, so you look at whats important. For someone running/owning a football club, its backing your manager.  End of story.

Like I said, I was exposing the hypocrisy from people like you who always claimed were "embarrassed" but couldn't see that what Ashley was doing is a bit daft and out of place.

Allardyce didn't have a transfer budget, if a player was available and we could get him then we got him.  Keegan had bids for 2 players which came to something like £10 million that we know of so it's safe to say that he had at least that amount to spend.

No I'm not happy at the position of the club, for which I hold the current owner/chairman responsible for, for not recognising the seriousness of the situation - letting Dyer and Solano go and not replacing them as I have been saying all season - and the ex manager for largely wasting what little cash and backing he had.

Allardyce replaced Dyer with Smith or so he said in an interview on Setanta after one of our pre-season friendlies, you were happy with that because Smith has the right attitude and puts plenty of effort in etc.

Shame you didn't listen to me at the time when I told you Smith was a big pile of wank, as he's proving now he's having a run up front.

I heard a rumour (can' say who from, cos he's as made up as every other ITK's sources on here) that no-one on here gets f*** all insider information, and they just make crap up.

But is that more true than any other rumour?

I can see where this thread is heading, comedy gold.  bluelaugh.gif

This thread has gone from being potentially brilliant, to being the same as all the others once the usual suspect(s) got involved.

I'm confused as to where you wanted or expected this to go?

(sorry if i'm one of them btw  :blush:)

I can see where this thread is heading, comedy gold.   bluelaugh.gif

This thread has gone from being potentially brilliant, to being the same as all the others once the usual suspect(s) got involved.

:pow:

I heard a rumour (can' say who from, cos he's as made up as every other ITK's sources on here) that no-one on here gets f*** all insider information, and they just make crap up.

But is that more true than any other rumour?

Its got a lot more evidence behind it that the "ITK"'s

Potentially brilliant in a "made up secret source" kind of comedy way?

Potentially brilliant in a "made up secret source" kind of comedy way?

Nail on head, nowt wrong with that either, especially the way things are going with our results.

Allardyce replaced Dyer with Smith or so he said in an interview on Setanta after one of our pre-season friendlies, you were happy with that because Smith has the right attitude and puts plenty of effort in etc.

Shame you didn't listen to me at the time when I told you Smith was a big pile of wank, as he's proving now he's having a run up front.

Matthew lad, I wouldn't listen to you if you paid me.

I also told you that the very fact Allardyce considered Smith [a forward] to be a replacement for a midfield player [in monetary terms] was what bothered me. You obviously still don't get it so I'm not going to bother even attempting to explain it again.

YOu also said Cacapa was the best central defender by the way.

Change your long range telescope.

you're right of course, all it lacked was a "splash the cash you fat bastard"

Guest Erich von Manstein

What the fuck are you on about?

Guest BooBoo

Even by his own offensive standards, NE5 is in particularly obnoxious mode in this thread.

Can you imagine being sat next to this dullard for 90 minutes at the match? If he actually went to games of course instead of just acting the tit on a message board.

:razz:

Even by his own offensive standards, NE5 is in particularly obnoxious mode in this thread.

Can you imagine being sat next to this dullard for 90 minutes at the match? If he actually went to games of course instead of just acting the tit on a message board.

there was a bloke a few seats away from me who was laughing at the end yesterday, it wasn't you was it ?

What the fuck are you on about?

do you copy and paste every post you make

there was a bloke a few seats away from me who was laughing at the end yesterday, it wasn't you was it ?

Hysteria, most probably.