How long does Keegan get...

Guest BooBoo

as Gol also asked, so you're happy with this season then

Words fail me. You're looking an even bigger fool than I thought.

Is that another example?

Stop asking questions Mick, you never get answers.

so, you also think that we shoud accept we can't buy the best players from small clubs like Blackburn ?

thickmick likes the board pre-1992, he should do too, because they ran the club just like he thinks it should be run.

I don't think anyone signed Bentley in January but maybe you know better?  If he was available I dare say he might have a better choice of clubs than just us.  Fair play if we go for him when he is available.

Remember when Freddie almost signed Rooney from that small club Everton...........

You have to make them available, especially in the position that we are in. It isn't a difficult concept.

The alternative is settling for the squad we have. Are you happy with it or not ? How much is preserving our premiership status worth in your opinion ?

No one will be happy with our squad at the minute.  The fact that you keep asking such a stupid question says a lot.

How many clubs improved their squads in January?  We tried to improve ours and failed.  Make players available?  This isn't Football Manager.  Blackburn can afford to not sell Bentley on the basis of trying to qualify for Europe.

FWIW I think we'll stay up even though we signed no one in January.

So you are happy for us to to not take advantage of our fanbase and bring players to the club from the likes of Blackburn ?

Hilarious.

And 2nd rate thinking too. Just like thickmick in fact who defends the 2nd rate shite board who ran the club for over 30 years until the fat bastard and his mate picked it up when it was on the floor.

Lets hope that as soon as they have gone, somebody else doesn;t have to pick it up again.

The day we can't tempt players from the likes of Blackburn, is a sorry day. We left such days behind in 1992, what a pity they appear to have returned and even more unbelievably that some "supporters" from that time don't appear to understand it

Whch says everything

so you aren't going to respond to the question then

what a surprise

You didn't ask me, you asked Thompson Mouse.   :lol:

The answer is that as far as I'm aware, I have no relatives posting on this forum, happy?

have you answered my question yet ?

Are you happy with the squad of players we have, especially now that the fat bastard has gone ?

How could they lead campaign as that would mean answering questions & if you read each of there posts you will see that neither of them  has ever answered a question the other one has asked & that is some going as they must have replied to each other over 3000 times O0

What questions have I not answered?

Have a scan of NE5 post history & I am sure will find few/lot his replies refer to not answering the question.

he's so thick he's missed them man  mackems.gif

Are you happy with the squad of players we have, especially now that the fat b****** has gone ?

I can't remember you asking or me answering.

So you are happy for us to to not take advantage of our fanbase and bring players to the club from the likes of Blackburn ?

Hilarious.

And 2nd rate thinking too. Just like thickmick in fact who defends the 2nd rate s**** board who ran the club for over 30 years until the fat b****** and his mate picked it up when it was on the floor.

Lets hope that as soon as they have gone, somebody else doesn;t have to pick it up again.

The day we can't tempt players from the likes of Blackburn, is a sorry day. We left such days behind in 1992, what a pity they appear to have returned and even more unbelievably that some "supporters" from that time don't appear to understand it

Whch says everything

:lol:

Excellent, just another example.

Are you happy with the squad of players we have, especially now that the fat b****** has gone ?

I can't remember you asking or me answering.

carry on making a complete idiot of yourself

Hilarious.

And 2nd rate thinking too. Just like thickmick in fact who defends the 2nd rate s**** board who ran the club for over 30 years until the fat b****** and his mate picked it up when it was on the floor.

Whch says everything

try responding ?

:idiot2:

Hilarious.

Whch says everything

try responding ?

Would you lead by example?

What is your link to the old board/Freddy Shepherd?

If he keeps on playing Barton and Smith, he can f*** off.

Unless he clears out a lOT of the s**** - Smith, barton, Geremi, Carr, etc, he's a c***.

Or if he's really clever, he'll keep them cos they might be pretty handy next year......

If he keeps on playing Barton and Smith, he can f*** off.

Unless he clears out a lOT of the s**** - Smith, barton, Geremi, Carr, etc, he's a c***.

Or if he's really clever, he'll keep them cos they might be pretty handy next year......

Well, they ARE all good enough for the Championship, so if thats what you mean, yes.

Hilarious.

Whch says everything

try responding ?

Interesting question, won't be holding my breath for an answer.

Mick, I've been reading this board for a while, and quite frankly wonder how you haven't lost the will to live when he starts up.

Guest Knightrider

He gets the terms of his contract, 3.5 years. If we are doing canny, give him more. Relegation or no relegation.

Guest Knightrider

He gets the terms of his contract, 3.5 years. If we are doing canny, give him more. Relegation or no relegation.

He won't be here for 3 and a half years.

I doubt anyone will get such time in the job here ever again, unless they are successful from the off.

He won't be here for 3 and a half years.

I doubt anyone will get such time in the job here ever again, unless they are successful from the off.

And that's why we may never become a successful side. I really want us to stick with a manage for 3 or 4 seasons and let him build HIS side but I don't think Keegan is the man for it.

...before he must shoulder some of the responsibilty for the insipid disinterested performances. Managerial responsibity and all that.

He inherited a bad situation, but he hasn't shown anything in the way of courage or imagination, which is what we need. And sitting on his hands during the January transfer window was not a good thing.

Guest Knightrider

Keegan has been nothing short of terrible so far.

We should have got a real manager.

It's debatable as to whether someone else would have done much better tbh.

I think our previous two managers would have done better, not much, but still better.

Someone from outside with knowledge of the modern game and with their finger on the pulse in terms of players would be doing a hell of a lot better.

Keegan couldn't sign anyone, that was his fault, it wouldn't have happened with a real manager.

Guest Knightrider

I think our previous two managers would have done better, not much, but still better.

Someone from outside with knowledge of the modern game and with their finger on the pulse in terms of players would be doing a hell of a lot better.

Keegan couldn't sign anyone, that was his fault, it wouldn't have happened with a real manager.

It's not as simplistic as that though. I reckon had KK taken over in the summer we wouldn't even be discussing this issue. He hasn't though and the timing is partly responsible for our situation. It's handicapped him and with it our chances of doing anything this season.

I actually believe had we kept Big Sam on until the end of the season, we wouldn't be in this situation.

Hilarious.

Whch says everything

try responding ?

Interesting question, won't be holding my breath for an answer.

Mick, I've been reading this board for a while, and quite frankly wonder how you haven't lost the will to live when he starts up.

I see. Qualifying for europe more than every club bar 4, and our 3 top 5 highest consecutive league positions for 50 years is something you don't agree with either I take it ?

I won't be holding my breath for some league positions which show differently.