Current Feelings?

Willow
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yawn.

exactly.

Few bad results sorts out the men from the boys doesn't it ? Shame you don't have any clue whatsoever what a s*** board really is, or is it that the Halls and Shepherd who attracted you to the club, that you slate for it,  have gone now so you've lost interest

Says everything really.

Give the club up. With that attitude, you're no loss.

Jesus Christ give it a rest!, we all know by now how you feel about the "past" board and all of it's achievements and that's the operative word isn't it? "it's in the past" so lets move on.

shame you didn't tell people to give it a rest when almost every thread was telling us how much better we would be when the fat bastard and his mate left.

This season has been just great hasn't it.

As for GM he can answer for himself, are you his brother or something  mackems.gif as he is increasingly coming across as being pretty clueless, which his fickle comment that I responded to says everything really, as I said.

Don't make up any false statistics to contradict the truth that I've posted if you wish to respond.

Yawn.

Tragic.

NE5, you're such a tragic figure.

I've no idea what a truly shit board is. So what?

Your sole raison d'etre seems to be to tell younger, newer fans they don't know how bad things can get. You seem to revel in it. In much the same way as the lunatic in the asylum who has smeared shit all over himself and the walls of his padded cell, only to spend the next x number of days rocking back and forth chanting "Shit board? Shit board? I'll show you a shit board!"

:undecided:

no response then to the facts I post ?

How predictable.

Keep deluding yourself and hiding behind your equally deluded brother  mackems.gif

As I said. Give the club up. They are better off without so called "fans" like you, if you can't take a little bad run. The Halls and Shepherd attracted you to the club, but you slate them and now they have gone ........ you've obviously only been a fan while they attracted you to the club  :lol:

Pathetic.

I'm terrified but its got the point where I try not to think about our situation as much as I can. I just ignore NUFC as much as I can, if I start to dwell on us and our current situation I'll just feel worse and worse.

I'm terrified but its got the point where I try not to think about our situation as much as I can. I just ignore NUFC as much as I can, if I start to dwell on us and our current situation I'll just feel worse and worse.

I just hope your mates at home don't know who you support, I've been away from the North East 3 times and being amongst other fans just made it worse.

Yawn.

Tragic.

Your sole raison d'etre seems to be to tell younger, newer fans they don't know how bad things can get. You seem to revel in it. In much the same way as the lunatic in the asylum who has smeared shit all over himself and the walls of his padded cell, only to spend the next x number of days rocking back and forth chanting "Shit board? Shit board? I'll show you a shit board!"

How predictable.

Keep deluding yourself and hiding behind your equally deluded brother  mackems.gif

As I said. Give the club up. They are better off if you can't take a little bad run. The Halls and Shepherd attracted you to the club, but you slate them and now they have gone ........

Pathetic.

You're a joke man. A sad, sad joke. This entire forum knows your every thought on the old and current board and your insatiable insistence on repeating yourself is disturbing. It has gotten to the point - in fact it did a long time ago - where if I see your name in a thread I can more or less guess exactly what you're about to say, even if said thread has nothing to do with the club's board or anything like that. The annoying thing is you seem decent enough when you're not going on and on about the same thing, guess you just need to break the habit and maybe go to a clinic to sort out your little OCD issue.

I just hope your mates at home don't know who you support, I've been away from the North East 3 times and being amongst other fans just made it worse.

Getting a ridiculous amount of stick at the moment to be fair, that said some just feel sorry for us. To be totally fair I'd be a liar if I said I'd not have said a few things in the name of banter where certain other clubs in our position instead of us.

Is there a thread you've posted in NE5 where you don't mention the board, or previous arguments about the board? Seriously, it's ridiculous.

Do you honestly have no opinion on anything else regarding football?

This is another of those 'yes' or 'no' answers btw, just to give you a heads-up.

This is my thread and you're all going to act civil. No fucking quote threads on what poster said 2 months ago whilst pissed  :smug:

The aim is to get people's current feelings. Use other threads to argue endlessly in.

In this thread I'm also banning the use of this smiley:  mackems.gif by NE5, until further notice.

Getting a ridiculous amount of stick at the moment to be fair, that said some just feel sorry for us. To be totally fair I'd be a liar if I said I'd not have said a few things in the name of banter where certain other clubs in our position instead of us.

At least people in the North East can escape as we're all going through the same thing, that's what pisses me off when "The Foreigners" get so much stick on here at times, it's easier for us up here.

Yawn.

Tragic.

How predictable.

As I said. Give the club up. They are better off if you can't take a little bad run. The Halls and Shepherd attracted you to the club, but you slate them and now they have gone ........

Pathetic.

You're a joke man. A sad, sad joke. This entire forum knows your every thought on the old and current board and your insatiable insistence on repeating yourself is disturbing. It has gotten to the point - in fact it did a long time ago - where if I see your name in a thread I can more or less guess exactly what you're about to say, even if said thread has nothing to do with the club's board or anything like that.

strange like, but I think people talking about giving up the club now that the people who they slate for attracting them back to the club have gone, is pretty much the depths

Contrary to what you say, I don't have any thoughts on the old board whatsoever, I'm just stating facts. And the facts are that the new board haven't had a clue what they are doing and its an absolute joke that people who are now talking about stopping supporting the club now the board they slate, can't see the complete hypocrisy of their own comments.

Says a lot too, that quite a lot of people also don't see it.

At least people in the North East can escape as we're all going through the same thing, that's what pisses me off when "The Foreigners" get so much stick on here at times, it's easier for us up here.

It's not so bad living in a city like Lincoln though I suppose, you get a good mix of different fans around here (being a university city) and Lincoln City aren't up to much either so it's not as bad as it might be say if I was living in Manchester or similar at the moment.

Yawn.

Tragic.

How predictable.

Pathetic.

You're a joke man. A sad, sad joke. This entire forum knows your every thought on the old and current board and your insatiable insistence on repeating yourself is disturbing. It has gotten to the point - in fact it did a long time ago - where if I see your name in a thread I can more or less guess exactly what you're about to say, even if said thread has nothing to do with the club's board or anything like that.

strange like, but I think people talking about giving up the club now that the people who they slate for attracting them back to the club have gone, is pretty much the depths

Contrary to what you say, I don't have any thoughts on the old board whatsoever, I'm just stating facts. And the facts are that the new board haven't had a clue what they are doing and its an absolute joke that people who are now talking about stopping supporting the club now the board they slate, can't see the complete hypocrisy of their own comments.

I can't stand it when people decide what is factual and what isn't, when their opinion alone does not carry enough worth or evidence to make it genuine. Who has said they'll stop supporting us exactly?

I've started snapping at people now, i'm sick of it. Especially when it's just glory supporters. I've got this mate (well, not really, he's a tosser), from Cornwall and he's got the sickliest southern accent you can imagine... and he 'supports' Man Utd. And both times they've beaten us he's rang out smug choruses of "6-0, 6-0!" or whatever. Makes me fucking fuming, honestly.

Is there a thread you've posted in NE5 where you don't mention the board, or previous arguments about the board? Seriously, it's ridiculous.

Do you honestly have no opinion on anything else regarding football?

This is another of those 'yes' or 'no' answers btw, just to give you a heads-up.

my response is to Geordie Messiah, not you.  He is slating the board who he admits attracted him back to the club, saying now they have gone he isn't attracted to the club anymore.

You couldn't make up such shit if you tried.

I suggest you attempt to think about this straightforward logic I'm applying, if you can, but I suggest you won't because you also probably are unable to see it.

Fans like this, the club doesn't need. Good riddance. Bugger off and more loyal fans may get back into the ground, that is assuming we don't continue bringing average players to the club like we did for the most part last summer.

I haven't seen a single post in this thread where people have said they'll give up.  :lol:

Yawn.

Tragic.

How predictable.

Pathetic.

I can't stand it when people decide what is factual and what isn't, when their opinion alone does not carry enough worth or evidence to make it genuine. Who has said they'll stop supporting us exactly?

Facts are that the last board achieved european qualification and league positions more than any other board in 50 years. If you think otherwise, please post the positions.

When have I said I'd stop supporting the club?

You're not just a total fucking bore, NE5, you're a dangerous mentally-deluded fantasist too.

Get help. Seriously.

I've started snapping at people now, i'm sick of it. Especially when it's just glory supporters. I've got this mate (well, not really, he's a tosser), from Cornwall and he's got the sickliest southern accent you can imagine... and he 'supports' Man Utd. And both times they've beaten us he's rang out smug choruses of "6-0, 6-0!" or whatever. Makes me f****** fuming, honestly.

Honestly, it must be the easiest thing in the world to support Man U.

my response is to Geordie Messiah, not you.  He is slating the board who he admits attracted him back to the club, saying now they have gone he isn't attracted to the club anymore.

You couldn't make up such s*** if you tried.

I suggest you attempt to think about this straightforward logic I'm applying, if you can, but I suggest you won't because you also probably are unable to see it.

Fans like this, the club doesn't need. Good riddance. Bugger off and more loyal fans may get back into the ground, that is assuming we don't continue bringing average players to the club like we did for the most part last summer.

You've got no right to question the support of GM.